hello . ok i need sum help plz !! i have a rockson guitar it has the shape of bc rich i bought it just because of it good look , i have another strat fender , anyway , so i was trying to push the tremolo down then i pushed a lil bit more then the strings got out of the bridge , i noticed that the man who sold me this guitar has cutted the rings of the strings and he putted the strings in its place on the bridge then he pushed on them by the bridge , i cant explain here but i think that u got the point , but i fixed it and putted it the same way that the seller putted it by , then i tryed to push the tremolo and the same problem hppend , i wanna ask u if do i have to keep the rings of the strings or i have to cut them and re build them like the seller did ?!

thx alot mwaaaaaaaaa
sorry for my bad english
Umm... I barely understood a word of that.

I've never heard of Rockson though, and I think the problem may be in the cheap parts.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by Rankles
Umm... I barely understood a word of that.

I've never heard of Rockson though, and I think the problem may be in the cheap parts.

ok , but the question is wat should i do ?! do i have to cut off the rings of the strings or i have to keep them ?
thx for replying
no actully i push the strings by my hand and then i get a hummer and nock them!!!
sure i have a floyd rise one !!!!!!!!!!!! damn man
I need a picture, or a movie of some sort. I still can't understand you...
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

if you have an original floyd rose then you gotta cut the ball end off. and the same with most lfr's as well unless yours is strung through via the tubes
ah. its a floyd rose. and you got a loose string out of the saddle. just put it back and tighten the long screw behind the string that you say that gets loose. that should fix it. if not then your in trouble. the saddle block that tightens the strings just got lost. get a new bridge, or just get a new guitar altogether.
You, Sir, need a good english class
Gear
Gibson Les Paul Studio
London City Comet MK1
London City Spitfire II (Modded)
Squire Tele Custom (Modded)

Peavey Classic 30
Electro Harmonix Holy Grail Reverb
Line 6 Echo Park Delay
Visual Sound Jekyll and Hyde
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
ah damn i tried to cut it , but the string is gettin off again !!!!!!!!
my guitar sux never buy a cheap guitar ppl !!!!!!
i have to stay on my fender strat , its good anyway
thx