Hey I have never had an experience with a floyde rose ( yes and my name is mr tremelo! ) and I was wondering if this was a good affordable jackson I could buy.

http://www.guitarvision.com/mf/mf_frameset.htm

type jackson and go to the reversed headstock one 750 - 850 bucks
Last edited by mr_tremelo at Jul 29, 2006,
your not ****ting me, your name is mr tremelo

thats brilliant

its a good guitar

i prefer ibanezs

but each to their own.
hmmmm its alright i guess probably will hold up for a while though dont know in the long run if its going to keep staying in tune
That is a nice guitar, but you can get the ESP MH-400, for cheaper.

You get pretty much the same stuff on the guitar, just cheaper!
MH-400
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

Go to a guitar store and try it out first, even if you're going to buy it off of there.

And try out other guitars with tremolos there while you're there, you might find something you like just like I did.

I went to a guitar store for a Jackson Rhoads or and ESP guitar and ended up getting a Dean.
Quote by Keef-is-king
Seinfeld: The Video Game

It'd be a game about nothing. But it would be fantastic, better than the Sims by far because there would be more jews.
Hey thanks dudes. I was pretty screwed up there. I mean if I don't get one soon then I would give my name a bad rep
Quote by mr_tremelo
Hey thanks dudes. I was pretty screwed up there. I mean if I don't get one soon then I would give my name a bad rep

dont worry about your name find a guitar that suits you