Something I've heard more than once around here and I personally think is utter crap.

Proof.

I'm not even a fan of shred, but damn she kicks ass.
Absinthe maketh the heart grow fonder
she's asian, what do you excpect!
"Life ends so fast, so take your chance, and make it last."
R.I.P. Chuck Schuldiner
I know a girl who can play guitar i hate her shes been bragging that shes better than me but shes been playing twice as long as me and i'm nearly as good as her, my soon to be rythm guitarist is also female
If a girl is playing guitar......she is likely a dude in drag.
Light is faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Quote by Scott3229
if i wanted to get brain washed and then throw all my money away, id go to church

"I see, you've been blinded by what you believe" Sully Erna
it really wasn't even that good.. she put no emotion into it and her technical skills were mediocre at best.. i mean it was alright but idk about kick ass
Dude, I know a shit load of girls that can rip. Sexist people are just dicks.
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

I saw the title of the thread and said "Uh oh..."

Nice, she's pretty good, she could've rocked out more though. Used her tongue a bit, that would've been interesting =D.
Quote by Keef-is-king
Seinfeld: The Video Game

It'd be a game about nothing. But it would be fantastic, better than the Sims by far because there would be more jews.
Quote by HermanForce
she's asian, what do you excpect!

ahem if your saying asians cant play you can cram it up your cramhole dickwit
Quote by azn_guitarist25

Umm, I'm pretty sure he's saying that asians can play. It's a steriotype that asians are good at everything.
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

Quote by flyingjew34
Umm, I'm pretty sure he's saying that asians can play. It's a steriotype that asians are good at everything.

you know maybe i should actually watch the movie before i speak. and my bad to HermanForce
Quote by flyingjew34
Dude, I know a shit load of girls that can rip. Sexist people are just dicks.

Exactly how many is a sh/t load? 2.......maybe 3? It has nothing to do with being sexist........I am just going by sheer numbers. Maybe like 2% of all rock bands have women in them. And they are awesome bands, but the numbers tell the story. For the most part, chicks don't rock. But some do.
Light is faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Quote by Scott3229
if i wanted to get brain washed and then throw all my money away, id go to church

"I see, you've been blinded by what you believe" Sully Erna
it looks wierd when girls play
Member #8 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join
Quote by azn_guitarist25

noooooo he's saying that every asian in the world can shred
lol. is that real? or maybe its just the lag. if that's real then by golly i'll be really blown away. or maybe its just the song. its kinda weird.

try www.greatkat.com

i dunno if that's real too. but its worth checking out.
^ are you saying that you think it's not her really playing? cuz it is.
Alright, she can play way better than me, but that sounded boring as hell I don't know why, but halfway the movie I could've fallen asleep. Anyways, going back on topic: there are probably many good female guitar players, but most 'rock' you hear nowadays where girls sing and play just sucks. I'm not sexist btw I'd love to team up with a girl that can play metal en shreds my arse off
This parrot wouldn't voom if you'd put 4000 Volts through it.

Quote by ZoSo.Led.Zep.
you sir are an idioit

asians cant play....plus the guys have small penises, and the girl have small brains...dont bother replying to this im not checking back
Quote by gettinbig101
asians cant play....plus the guys have small penises, and the girl have small brains...dont bother replying to this im not checking back

Lol, runs away after making the most idiotic comment posted in years
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by AlpineHigh
it really wasn't even that good.. she put no emotion into it and her technical skills were mediocre at best.. i mean it was alright but idk about kick ass

+1

she just gets high ratings cuz shes a girl.
Dickless.
thats just an asian man with boobs.. duh.

just kidding. Sure girls can plays guitar! Why not? It's not a strictly man sport, like field hockey.
My Amazing Gear:
Parker PM20
Parker P-38
Ampeg R212R Reverbrocket
Yamaha YPT-300
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by Sharp_as_steel
Axe_grinder pwns!!!!

Member #2 of the "Official UG Teabaggers' Cult". PM Slayer224 to join.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
that first one was amazing, but I idn't like the second one too much, felt too souless.

yes i thought the exact same thing, but it's just pure technique...she's been a virtuoso for 30+ years playing piano and classical guitar...you must admit that she has better technique than anyone on this site

anyone here still think girls can't play guitar? if so, please post a clip playing a Paganini caprice flawlessly...thank you and goodnight
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by Sharp_as_steel
Axe_grinder pwns!!!!

Member #2 of the "Official UG Teabaggers' Cult". PM Slayer224 to join.
Quote by flyingjew34

Not true. I'm asian and I suck at everything (guitar, getting girls, getting grades, driving, and just life in general).
Quote by N_I_N-621
Not true. I'm asian and I suck at everything (guitar, getting girls, getting grades, driving, and just life in general).

emo asian haha
My Amazing Gear:
Parker PM20
Parker P-38
Ampeg R212R Reverbrocket
Yamaha YPT-300
Quote by N_I_N-621

Emo!

And yes, the Great Kat most definitley sucks.
Dickless.
Quote by gettinbig101

Why do you have "Rap is ****cking gay" in your usertitle, then a P. Diddy icon?
Quote by AlpineHigh

Yeah... Damn it makes her hot though.
Main Gear:

Santiago S3 Spanish Classical
PRS CE22 Mahogany
Mesa/Boogie F-50 combo w/ G12K-100
Teese RMC Wizard Wah
Rothwell Switchblade
Ibanez FL-9
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus V2
EHX SMMwH
Quote by MastaBassist10
Why do you have "Rap is ****cking gay" in your usertitle, then a P. Diddy icon?

Haha that's funny.
Quote by Keef-is-king
Seinfeld: The Video Game

It'd be a game about nothing. But it would be fantastic, better than the Sims by far because there would be more jews.
Our second guitarist is a girl, and she kicks ass ^^
I teach her alot of techniques and she picks it all up greatly. She plays with alot of passion and sings as well, just like me.
No pain no gain.

Meaning: Keep playing till your fingers fall off, then glue em back on and play some more.
Quote by N_I_N-621

Dont all Asians suck at driving though?