is it any good? im just lookin for a variety of basic effects as i play all types of music. i saw it fo £99 which isnt too expensive.

ive read a couple of reviews which were pretty high praising but was lookin for some more feedback.

if its crap any suggestions on what i should get instead?

cheers.
Ehh, it's kool for some just starting out. I had one not to long ago and I really only had it for it's Fuzz feature (which isn't that great BTW) then when i got my new amp with built in Fuzz it blew the BP out of the water. I ended up selling it for $50 and using that $50 (American if you where wondering) put it with some savings and got me a Dunlop Cry Baby which I?m in love with. If your looking for a good Fuzz effect like i was. Go with Electro Harmonix Big Muff, either get the US or Russian model cause those are uber good for bass. O and one other thing. If you choose the Big Muff, don?t let the sells guy talk you out of it because it's a "Guitar effect" just tell him you know what you are doing and for him to sell you the flippen pedal. You cant go wrong with a Big Muff if you're look'n for Fuzz.
M374L

Quote by happytimeharry
This is why I'm proud to be an American. Keep your free health care. We get free boxes...

Quickstrike of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

Bass Militia's Resident Viking PM jazz_rock_feel
Whats your style of playing?
M374L

Quote by happytimeharry
This is why I'm proud to be an American. Keep your free health care. We get free boxes...

PM NightmareXT To Join!

general rock, and quite a bit of older stuff as well and a bit of metal.

i was thinkin i could wait a bit longer and get an amp aswell as the big muff, i was thinkin a roland cube 30 - i have a micro cube for my electric and i love it, so i wouldnt hesitate buyin another roland amp.

it would give me the flanger, reverb etc which i want, and hopefully be a good bit better as a practice amp as what ive got (came with guitar)
Id say save up and get your self a nice amp, But if your dead set on new effects go with the muff.
M374L

Quote by happytimeharry

PM NightmareXT To Join!

dont get it, it really does no good. the effects arent all that great. you cant create effects that are very good. get it if you are just starting out and want something to mess around with