Sorry dude but i think your timing is terrible. Although the playing is not bad.

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
Your Enter Sandman intro is horrible, and totally out of time .The pre-chorus is wrong as well, it should start on the 2nd fret. Also the end of the main riff is played like this:

A-5--2--4--2--4--5--4--2-----------
E-3--0--2--0--2--3--2--0-----------

The solo was indeed wrong, but you made it sound alright, so good job on that. The guitar also randomly stops at one point.....

Your Dammit cover is good though. In the 2nd (or 3rd?) verse your rhythm is too slow, speed it up a little.

Can't comment on your song called Flavor Of The Week, as I've never heard the original.

Make No Difference, the main riff is played wrong in the intro, not gonna go into detail as to how, but listen to the song then you're cover and you should work it out. Other than that it was pretty good.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by duncang
Your Enter Sandman intro is horrible, and totally out of time .The pre-chorus is wrong as well, it should start on the 2nd fret. Also the end of the main riff is played like this:

A-5--2--4--2--4--5--4--2-----------
E-3--0--2--0--2--3--2--0-----------

The solo was indeed wrong, but you made it sound alright, so good job on that. The guitar also randomly stops at one point.....

Your Dammit cover is good though. In the 2nd (or 3rd?) verse your rhythm is too slow, speed it up a little.

Can't comment on your song called Flavor Of The Week, as I've never heard the original.

Make No Difference, the main riff is played wrong in the intro, not gonna go into detail as to how, but listen to the song then you're cover and you should work it out. Other than that it was pretty good.

FOr enter sandman, the recording stopped for some reason and i had to start right from one point, so thats messed up.

make no difference i changed up the lead a little bit. and the breakdown.

as for timing, i dont know what happends. when i play alogn with the song (not recording) it sounds perfect. but i have to play faster than the drums + bass to get it to record right. it gets set back a little if i play normal tempo.

edit: its the 3rd verse that has bad timing.
Last edited by Pennywise1800 at Jul 29, 2006,