Alright guys, this is not guitar-related, but since you guys know where to get wood, I figured I'd ask here. Where can I get a 60 inch piece of hardwood? I'm talking something exceptionally strong, like oak. It has to be one piece, but it doesn't have to be more than 2 inches wide or 2 inches thick.
Look at the getting started on customization thread, it has links to sites that sell good wood, idk if they have it that long but its worth a shot.

hahaha...he said good wood ^
Quote by Raven
i would much rather go to the ****ing hospital and have them surgically reattach my penis instead of slap some silly puddy on there and call 'er "mangled johnny"
maybe try the yellow pages in your phone book and look up something like "lumber" or "wood"
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
i couldnt help but slightly laugh when i read that
T0/<e

Quote by danilo19
randomly yell "freebird!" then the rednecks will like you.

respect

Quote by cnorthern
If a girl is playing guitar......she is likely a dude in drag.
Quote by tylerishot
Alright guys, this is not guitar-related, but since you guys know where to get wood, I figured I'd ask here. Where can I get a 60 inch piece of hardwood? I'm talking something exceptionally strong, like oak. It has to be one piece, but it doesn't have to be more than 2 inches wide or 2 inches thick.

Is it me or did this sound really ****ing funny.
Quote by tylerishot
Need wood. 60 inch, 2 inches wide or 2 inches thick.
Pr0n? You're asking a lot. Maybe you could resort to some pills or something?
These go to eleven...
Last edited by JimPlaysGuitar at Jul 29, 2006,
hahaha, jim you've just made my day
Quote by TheHeartbreaker
Do black people attract more dust too?
any good lubar yard should be able to help...

im not askin what its for tho...
HA! HE SAID LONG POLE!

Just messing. That's cool that you're building it yourself, man.
I felt immature for a moment because i realized i started the long string of wood jokes, but then i realized "If i hadnt done it, someone else would have".

Lacrosse players are sweet btw
Quote by Raven
i would much rather go to the ****ing hospital and have them surgically reattach my penis instead of slap some silly puddy on there and call 'er "mangled johnny"