Hmmm right place?? ok, my band play rehearsals at some cool place and recently we finally got a singer! whooo But the problem is PA system....we dont got one. we tried putting a mic through a guitar amp but the only one we got spare is like 15W and tbh the sound sucks through it. i was just wandering if anybody knew a decent fairly low priced portable PA system that would be ideal for band prac....... Cheers alot.
Founder Of The "Jimmy Page Stole All Of My Potential Riffs" Club PM To Join!.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Meh, I usually just buy them off the local shaman, unless I'm in the wilderness, where I rely on raw meat to raise my HP.
cant you use an acoustic guitar amp?
Guitars:
Parkwood PW320M
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone C-40 willie nelson signature
Squier Strat
Some beat up acoustic from '68

Amps:
Vox Ad50vt
Crate xt15r

Effects:
Vox Clyde McCoy Wah
^^ maybe but we dont got one

Quote by CoreysMonster
Meh, I usually just buy them off the local shaman, unless I'm in the wilderness, where I rely on raw meat to raise my HP.
^^ thanks but im from the UK :p anybody know any PA's i could purchase from the UK? ive looked and looked but cant find a suitable one

Quote by CoreysMonster
just buy cube 30w or 60 w they should have mic input i've heard so they can't sound 100% ****