Crash91
Uhhhh...?
473 IQ
I'm a big fan of The Jam, so I just wanted to start a thread off.
First off all, what is the best Jam album?

My favourite Jam album is "All Mod Cons".
Iluvpowerchords
Flau-BEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR
1,364 IQ
I think this should go in Punk and Ska, but I guess it fits here too.

"In the City" is the only Album I own, but it's awesome, and Takin' my love is probably my favorite song on it.
FreewayJam
376 IQ
Awesome band, but my favorite album is definitely Setting Sons or Sound Affects. Somebody should do one of their albums for AOTW, maybe I'll just be the one next time. By the way, if anybody has any of their albums other than those two and All Mod Cons and would like to trade, PM me.
Quote by Here_is_no_why
Other than that, they do no harm. Unless you play a seriously crappy game, you know, like Glover. He was a ****ing glove. Seriously.
VoodooChild15
Day-Man
1,673 IQ
All I've got from them is a compilation, but I effing love it. Really top notch band.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
FreewayJam
376 IQ
Err...because they are a lot more developed and cohesive than The Jam's other four albums, as well as the simple fact that they just have more good songs on them, I suppose.

As far as individual tracks go, I find it pretty difficult to decide on one or even a few, seeing as they are so much of an album-oriented band.

Does that answer your questions?
Quote by Here_is_no_why
Other than that, they do no harm. Unless you play a seriously crappy game, you know, like Glover. He was a ****ing glove. Seriously.