BlueOyster23
Welcome To My Nightmare
860 IQ
Nazareth was one of the most rockin' bands back in the 70s, but it seems that Nazareth has become almost forgotten in today's world of rock, with the exception of "Hair Of The Dog" and "Love Hurts." Nazareth was actually a really good band, but now their popularity has sizzled with no foreseeable shows in the U.S. for 2006.

So, what's everyone's opinion on Nazareth?
And besides the two songs I already listed above, what are your favorite Nazareth songs? Mine are "Beggar's Day," "Alcatraz," and "Razamanaz." True staples of hard rock glory.
"...And I'm pretty sure what you did to my children's snowman is illegal, if not, sodomy."
-Stephen Colbert: 'The Colbert Report'
DownDark
UG's #1 Queen Fanatic
404 IQ
To be honest, I haven't heard anything other than "Hair Of The Dog" and "Love Hurts", both of which are kcikass songs
Member #4 of the UG Queen Fanclub!...PM Hanzi_G to join!
Co founder of the "official band/artist obsessors club" as a queen obsessor pm me or me_and_my_esp to join!
banginman
149 IQ
Nazareth ae great and i like them really
but their best song(love hurts)is written by roy orbison so they have just hair of the dog!! But they are cool
Derigiberble
UG's Prosthetic Vagina
2,308 IQ
NOW YOU'RE MESSIN' WITH A SON OF A BITCH.

Tune.
Quote by CornLord
Derigiberble would win in a fight against any UGer, n00b or not, just because most people on the site can't help but love him/her.

Get, Get, Get, Get, Get Out And Push.
slinks
Bastard in a Basket
443 IQ
Quote by SimpleThoughts
they made the song '' son of a bitch'' too i think ...

That would be "Hair of the Dog".
Brandon860
They call me... Brough
592 IQ
c'mon, you guys are tellin me you've never heard This Flight Tonight or Razamanaz? Not even the great blues song Woke Up This Morning? WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO?!?!
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
wilty00
From a Distance.
1,489 IQ
Didn't they cover Ram Jam- Black Betty?

Love Hurts is a pretty sweet song.. never got into Hair of the Dog.
DownDark
UG's #1 Queen Fanatic
404 IQ
Damn, I forgot about This Flight Tonight, which is also a great song as well.
Member #4 of the UG Queen Fanclub!...PM Hanzi_G to join!
Co founder of the "official band/artist obsessors club" as a queen obsessor pm me or me_and_my_esp to join!
Maet
906 IQ
Quote by TheHeartbreaker
I considered checking them out for a while, but my list of wanted CDs is so long as it is.

Just download them. It's a lot easier on the wallet.
BlueOyster23
Welcome To My Nightmare
860 IQ
Quote by banginman
Nazareth ae great and i like them really
but their best song(love hurts)is written by roy orbison so they have just hair of the dog!! But they are cool

Actually, "Love Hurts" was written by Boudleaux Bryant and recorded by the Everly Brothers, then by Orbison.

Anywho...I bought 'Hair Of The Dog' complusively after getting 'Dirty Diamonds,' and I have to say that both are definately worth picking up. I can almost assure if you like AC/DC, you'll like Nazareth, and if you don't you may still like them(like me).
"...And I'm pretty sure what you did to my children's snowman is illegal, if not, sodomy."
-Stephen Colbert: 'The Colbert Report'
TheHeartbreaker
The Pope of Zeppelinism
1,584 IQ
Quote by Brandon860
c'mon, you guys are tellin me you've never heard This Flight Tonight or Razamanaz? Not even the great blues song Woke Up This Morning? WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO?!?!

I've heard Woke Up This Morning by both B.B. King and Ten Years After... does that count?
freewheelinbird
UG Addict
2,222 IQ
sounds like an obscure 70's rock band with a small but obsessive cult fan base..

when you said love hurts, i thought of the song "love stinks" LOVE STINKS. YAY YAY-EHH. i hate that song
Quote by JimmyPageSlash
nice i like how rocker clothes are cheap. im gonna be dressing completely rocker soon

TOOL ALERT
Dæmönika
Mortal Technique
4,189 IQ
Quote by Brandon860

And Shangai'd in Shanghai

I saw them play live at the Speyside Festival last Summer but I didn't see any posters or anything on the internet about one this year. I was informed that there was one soon but alas, not seen anything