View poll results: UK Office or US Office
UK Office
54 72%
US Office
21 28%
Voters: 75.
Page 1 of 2
Which show do you think is funniest?
"It's easier to believe than it is to think. Hence we have far more believers than thinkers."-?
"Ive been busted, discusted and couldn't be trusted"-Woody Guthrie
Gibson S1 Marauder
Epi LP Classic Quilt Top
Epi LP Standard Plus Flame Top
Not seen the US one, but the UK one was pretty shit so I'm gonna say. . .

They suck equal amounts. Ricky Gervais is crap.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
I saw the UK one after I started liking the US one so it may be a bit unfair. But I like The US version best so far. I have a boss that is just like the boss on the US version but not quite as over the top. Plus the(the Boss) guy from 30 year old Virgin is funny as hell.
"It's easier to believe than it is to think. Hence we have far more believers than thinkers."-?
Gibson S1 Marauder
Epi LP Classic Quilt Top
i prefer the us version because i hate rickys acting in the uk version its sooo annoying
Gsus the chord god gave us
what? is that that show with steve carrell?
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
Quote by EpiRocks
I saw the UK one after I started liking the US one so it may be a bit unfair. But I like The US version best so far. I have a boss that is just like the boss on the US version but not quite as over the top. Plus the(the Boss) guy from 30 year old Virgin is funny as hell.

40 yr old virgin, not 30. but anyways, i dont like UK sitcoms/comedies. just dont make me laugh...
Quote by JewMasatFlex
40 yr old virgin, not 30. but anyways, i dont like UK sitcoms/comedies. just dont make me laugh...
Yeah yeah 40 lol oops

(Invalid img)

Quote by danzig-_-
what? is that that show with steve carrell?

Yeah. That guy.
Gibson S1 Marauder
Epi LP Classic Quilt Top
Last edited by EpiRocks at Jul 29, 2006,
The office is just plain rubbish. I hate Ricky Gervais, and i find the 40year old virgin bloke mildly amusing.

But i dont watch the office anyway so ill shut up
Quote by lknight428
i prefer the us version because i hate rickys acting in the uk version its sooo annoying

he is not acting................he is pretty much just playing himself.
UK is so great.

The US one sucks compared to the original

The UK version is just hilarious
Quote by tom_ledzep
he is not acting................he is pretty much just playing himself.

well you get my piont, its too annoying to watch and enjoy
Gsus the chord god gave us
The UK one by miles.

But then I guess the two shows have different sorts of humour if that makes sense.

And seeing as I'm from the UK, I get that particular kind.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

The answer is simple.. If your from the US... Theres a good chance you perfer that one. If your from.... anywhere else, You like the UK one. Its science.
I'm from Canada, I like the US one...

You know... Canada... *sigh* "America Junior".
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
They are both the two best shows ever, but I have to say I enjoy the UK version better.
The Proverbial Mind Spread of The Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.
Originally posted by Draken
we're not nerds thank you very much i have a very respectable 40k imperial guard army.
so UK 23 US 11

Only 34 give a crap. lol
Gibson S1 Marauder
Epi LP Classic Quilt Top
Well, UK office was ****, but the other one..is American comedy.

ANd thus ****.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
The US one didnt even get me smiling.

The UK one is by far the better of the two, Rick Gervais actually (adding the y sounds gay) makes you want to hate him as a boss,
UG BLS Chapter.
SDMF#UG001
SDMF#UG002-faqu
SDMF#UG003-pantera-nat124
i think some americans just dont get or like british humour tbh..............which is understandable but the british office totally owns the american one.
Last edited by tom_ledzep at Jul 30, 2006,
I've only seen the UK version once, but loved it. Seen the US version a few times, liked it. It kind of equals out, so I'm not going to vote.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
You guys do know that Ricky is supposed to be annoying. It's made for cringes.
Quote by Meths
Not seen the US one, but the UK one was pretty shit so I'm gonna say. . .

They suck equal amounts. Ricky Gervais is crap.

definitely the us one, steve carrell kicks ricky gervais' ass. i especially liked him in the 40 year old virgin.

i saw the uk one, they started talking about denzel washington or somethin, i couldn't understand because the accents just are hard to follow, i had to turn up the volume like crazy just to hear that the boss is telling the black guy his favorite actor is denzel washington. im sorry but uk humor just sucks major balls.
je suis haut
Quote by reissued
definitely the us one, steve carrell kicks ricky gervais' ass. i especially liked him in the 40 year old virgin.

i saw the uk one, they started talking about denzel washington or somethin, i couldn't understand because the accents just are hard to follow, i had to turn up the volume like crazy just to hear that the boss is telling the black guy his favorite actor is denzel washington. im sorry but uk humor just sucks major balls.

because like i said............you probably dont get british humour.
Quote by lknight428

That's the whole point. He's an annoying, phoney boss.
ρ
Quote by reissued
im sorry but uk humor just sucks major balls.

Blasphemy. I prefer sarcasm and wittiness over "Oh damn, I dropped tha ball *Canned laughter*"

There is very little American comedy I like, curb your enthusiasm is about it.
I liked the US one when the office workers and the floor workers were having a game of basketball. That was funny
'I don't like Jelly, I don't trust it. I don't like the way it moves.'

Uk FTW!
Quote by I-AM-NOT-GOD
what is 'having your carrot skinned'? surely it must be painful, having your penis flayed?

'I love you so much it makes me sick'

Wanna listen to some chilled out, slightly depressing acoustic music?? --------> www.myspace.com/theriftplasticband
The UK one is better, but I've seen all the episodes too many times so I'm more inclined to watch the US one at the moment.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
I've not seen an episode of either.........
I suppose I should tune in to see what all the fuss is about...
Page 1 of 2