Yesterday I purchased a usa built fender stratocaster. And it's working out great as a guitar. But the people I got it from keeps all the tremelo arms (for strats and strat copies and so on) in a box and just give you one. It works and all but it doesn't look like the ones on normal american strats and I'm picky about that stuff and like it all to be original. So if I go to another fender dealer would I be able to order a replacement do you think?
i think you could buy one anywhere that sells guitars
Quote by steven seagull
good, however give yourself a pat on the back for starting a thread that contains a picture of Optimus Prime!

Quote by Schneiderman
This thread sucks and is now about slot cars.
sounds like the place you got it from is a bit shifty. i would go baxck there and ask them for a tremolo arm from a american fender strat casue yours doesnt seem to be a real one.
Quote by ihatemetal
Fallout boy with Tom Delonge on vocals would be the ultimate supergroup

you my friend, are an idiot
Well they know that it's may not be a real one and they don't care or know which ones are real because when they get all the strats or strat copies they just chuck them all in the box of tremelo arms.
sounds like you got screwed
Quote by yorkshireterror
Dunlop's got the right idea
Oh yeah, only took me a few months
Founder of the "I Support Robert Keeley Mods," if you like them too, put this in your sig!

i <3 breakdowns
Well not really screwed because it's a genuine american strat... it came with the hardshell case and the cable and the strap and manual, warranty, registration card etc it's just the tremelo bar which seems a bit off. It still works but I liek everything to be 100% genuine. I'll take a pic and show you guys the tremelo arm.

It seems too be at a sharper angle than normal strat tremelo arms. Although to be honest the guy at the shop did try the different tremelo arms and a fair few didn;t fit but that one did. Still doesn;t seem too right to me though.

PS. Sorry for my finger in the corner of the photo.
it's the location of the bend that looks funny. most of the time it's in the middle.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
ah, i see. well, congrats! just buy a new one, can't be that much
Quote by yorkshireterror
Dunlop's got the right idea
Oh yeah, only took me a few months
Founder of the "I Support Robert Keeley Mods," if you like them too, put this in your sig!

i <3 breakdowns
no problem, as long as its the original fender strat trem, fender parts should fit.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011