well i want to get a Epiphone Limited Edition '57 Les Paul Jr. Reissue with P-100 exept i want to put in a p 90 pickup were can i find the one the dude from greenday has and would i be able to put it on this guitar and plz ok if you dint like greenday i dont care there music is sweet and to the point at least they give begginers a chance on learning a little guitar
I have no clue what kind of P-90 Bill Joe uses, but check out musiciansfriend.com for some Gibson ones, or seymourduncan.com for some of their P90s.
seymour duncan has a p-90 that fits into a humbucker slot...
i beleive its called phat cat.
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender Stratocaster
Fender Telecaster
Boss TU-3
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss OD-2
Boss TR-2
Boss RV-3 (best pedal ever!)
Boss BF-3
Line 6 DL4
Peavy Delta Blues 2x10
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Blues Junior
^He needs a dog-ear P-90.

LesPaulSpecial3, I suggest you try out the P100 that's already in it. You may like it.

As for the pickup Billie Joe Armstrong uses, I have no idea either. It's probably custom made.

If you just want a Les Paul Junior sound, a Gibson P90 should be fine. But be sure to give P100 in the '57 Jr. a chance first. There's no sense in spending extra money if you don't need to.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Quote by Xenn99
^He needs a dog-ear P-90.

LesPaulSpecial3, I suggest you try out the P100 that's already in it. You may like it.

As for the pickup Billie Joe Armstrong uses, I have no idea either. It's probably custom made.

If you just want a Les Paul Junior sound, a Gibson P90 should be fine. But be sure to give P100 in the '57 Jr. a chance first. There's no sense in spending extra money if you don't need to.

I'm pretty sure its the stock Gibson '57 P-90. But yeah, I've read that BJ has a few guitars with P-100s in them, so give the P-100 a chance first.
^I've read that as well. I believe he has them in his Gretsch and probably in one of his multiple Jr.'s as well.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar