Page 1 of 3
I did a search and only found simple threads like "my first tattoo" or "tattoo question". So I thought to start a tattoo thread where all comments, concerns, ideas, questions, and pics can go.

To start it off, What are your opinions about tattoos??

If you have some, let's see em. (include how long it took, what inspired it, how much it hurt, and price if you want)
tattoos suck.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
My nipples. WHAT ARE THEY FOR?!?!?!?!
Quote by nick dixon
Put your penis in a raging hot fire, that should melt the bottle off
Quote by Leonheart
4e574e57363g, despite your first post on a thread almost always being PWNT you kickass.
Quote by 4e574e57363g
tattoos suck.

Very intelligent arguement you bring to the table
i cant wait to start gettin my tatoos!!! im actually looking for cool guitar with wings/Gibson SG themed tatoos... or just cool music tatoos in general

im prolly gonna do my first myself with India Ink.. im thinkin a treble clef
LYRICS. WASTED TIME BETWEEN SOLOS

l
I don't think having a tattoo is very wise. because it's there pretty much premanently.

for example, you get drunk and have a tattoo of a penis on your back. you'd regret that the next day.

edit: ^ yeah, treble clefs are cool.
Quote by btbam8614
Very intelligent arguement you bring to the table

yes.... marring your body with meaningless designs to make up for you having a tiny penis?

LOLLERCOPTER!
Quote by Alter-Bridge
Quote by nick dixon
Quote by Leonheart
4e574e57363g, despite your first post on a thread almost always being PWNT you kickass.
Quote by 4string-tsurigi
I don't think having a tattoo is very wise. because it's there pretty much premanently.

for example, you get drunk and have a tattoo of a penis on your back. you'd regret that the next day.

True, but is that a good example for the majority of tattoos?
Quote by 4e574e57363g
yes.... marring your body with meaningless designs to make up for you having a tiny penis?

LOLLERCOPTER!

your ignornant rant puts a smile on my face
i love the idea of tattoos.. (within discretion) im NOT a fan of excessivness.. i want my tatoos to represent something.. not to just be ther ecuz its cool or w/e

l
I have one on the side of my hip. It's a little fairy sitting on a mushroom, and it's only about the size of a quarter. But it is detailed. I got it when I turned 15.
froosh has my heart

You are electric?

You love me.
i wouldnt mind that penis tattoo i might get a squirrel reachin upwards on my thigh. that would be purty wicked.
Quote by MDoggDX316
I would pick God. I bet he is a closet shredder who just pretends to like blues.

Quote by jesusgonewrong
Guys, guys this is the bass forum, we don't need to be abusive. Leave that for the pit.

Shaved Member of the Bass MIlitia. PM Indiemetalhead to join
Quote by btbam8614
True, but is that a good example for the majority of tattoos?

not really, I'll think of a better one...

the episode of king of the hill when hank had the tattoo 'bill' on the back of his head and stopped being friends with Bill. is that good?

it isn't
Im a fan of tats. Im going to get one here in about two months, a half-sleeve of a dragon, going from the mid-range of my right bicep up to my right shoulder blade.
I'm getting this tattooed on my chest. I had the "Draw me a tattoo" thread, and ended up realizing that this one is already perfect for what I was going for. I've put a lot of thought into it and I'm getting it next week.

There is this... https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=307856&highlight=Body+Modification

I have no tatoos so far, but I'm thinking of one - not sure what yet though. I'd love 'The Eye of Horus/Ra' (My avatar) tatooed somewhere on my body, only small though. But I have lots of other little designs I'd love aswell, so until I can make my mind up, I will not be getting one for some time.
Quote by KYLE_2K
im prolly gonna do my first myself with India Ink.. im thinkin a treble clef

Don't.. my friend did some of his own tats with india ink and they look damned retarded... they're all spotted and look terrible in general.. Get them professionally done.
Quote by Johnljones7443
There is this... https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=307856&highlight=Body+Modification

I have no tatoos so far, but I'm thinking of one - not sure what yet though. I'd love 'The Eye of Horus/Ra' (My avatar) tatooed somewhere on my body, only small though. But I have lots of other little designs I'd love aswell, so until I can make my mind up, I will not be getting one for some time.

damnit, I knew there had to be a thread like this already, didn't look hard enough
i like the look of 'jailhouse tattos'... growing up as a kid all my dads friends and al my uncles and grandpa's had old navy tatoos or w/e and they were obviuosly faded andi just love the look of it

l
I'm gonna get a limp penis tattoo'd on my chest
Quote by Alter-Bridge
Quote by nick dixon
Quote by Leonheart
ima get adidas tattooed on my boner so when its limp itll read aids
Quote by MDoggDX316
I would pick God. I bet he is a closet shredder who just pretends to like blues.

Quote by jesusgonewrong
Guys, guys this is the bass forum, we don't need to be abusive. Leave that for the pit.

Shaved Member of the Bass MIlitia. PM Indiemetalhead to join
Quote by BASStRon
ima get adidas tattooed on my boner so when its limp itll read aids

How would that work?like how would 2 letter just dissiper
No, Seriously, im really confused at how that would work. its a good idea and all but how does it work?
I'm getting my first one soon. There are so many I want to get, but I'm just slightly hesitant about getting my first one.

Anyone have any good tatto ideas that symblify rock n' roll?

does it really hurt as much as everyone says? i wanna get a sleeve down my left arm.. like ville vallo.... thats cool
this is my sig. there are many like it, but this is mine.

Brown Sugar
yes it really hurts. escpecially for putting the color in.

Live.Love.Surf.
Quote by 2ndslash
does it really hurt as much as everyone says? i wanna get a sleeve down my left arm.. like ville vallo.... thats cool

As far the arms go...the inside of the upper arm area hurts a lot, so does the elbow area.
I've been planning this tattoo since I was eight. And I'm finally getting it now August 16th.
I love the idea to tattoo's but I've been planning since i was eight. I think more people should put more effort in choosing there tattoos.
If I ever get any (who knows really), my first will be B34578 which is my boy Simon's tatoo number. Probably inside of lower arm.

I want to get lyrics tattooed, but don't know where (The hardest part isn't finding out what we need to be. It's being content with who we are).

And I thought about the Godsmack sun on the back of my neck/upper back area. I just can't totally decide on that easily. I may not like Godsmack someday. But the sun is still awesome.

And possibly a flaming guitar or something musical. Havn't put much thought into that yet.
I want to shave my head and get a pair of testicles tattooed to my head, like the top part.
I'm a fan of Tattoos.I plan on getting one when I turn 18 in three months.I want it to remember my grandmothers 5 year long battle of cancer.
Mental Transmissions
-Coming Soon to Podcast-
Email:MentalTransmissions@gmail.com

Quote by Dudage

SPELL SOME WORDS.
It doesn't take that much effort to write out words in thier entirety.
d00 u undrstnd wht 1'm s4ying 2 u?

#3 - UG Evanescence F-Club
Im gonna get Thomas Tews pirate flag tattooed on my bicep http://www.piratemerch.com/images/tew.gif
"Hate is just baggage, lifes too short to be pissed off at everybody all the time." - American History X

Founder of the official Liquid Tension Experiment club, PM me to join!

In Soviet Russia, Acid Trips You!
Quote by Samnung
August 16th Is My Birthday!

Well have a happy birthday so when its 2 o'clock think of all the pain im going through
So how much of a bitch is it going to hurt getting my tat (picture on first page) filled in on my left pectoral above the nip? I know the outline is going to be easy.. but how bad is filling in all that black going to be? I need to know how much vicodin to snort before going in. haha
does anybody have any good tattoo designs that signify love for rock? nothing with hearts
Motley Crue 2/11/06!
Motley Crue/Aerosmith 11/21/06!
Sanctity/BLS 3/12/07!
Bleeding Through/Slayer/Manson-7/25/07!
A7x/Operator/the Confession/Black Tide 11/25/07!
Van Halen 2/12/07!
Quote by HaKattack
No, I wouldn't. My bear's penis is off limits.
Page 1 of 3