amp yes guitar might not be good enough how much u got to spend on a guitar?
My Gear
Epiphone Les Paul Black Beauty
Marshall MG100DFX
Line 6 Pod XT Live

Wish List
Marshall DSL401
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Maxon OD-9
Boss DD-3
Digitech Whammy
ISP Decimator
MXR Phase 90 EVH
Ibanez Weeping Demon
look into the ltd ec series or any other ltd(seem slike you like paul shapes, ec makes great mean looking pauls) or jackson or if you really want the paul a higher end epiphone... depends on your budget though... which is?
Good choice for an amp. I'd recommend at least a 2500 series Agile if you want to go that route, and if you can afford it, preferably a 2800 or better. The 2000 is a good starter guitar, but it's just that - a starter guitar. It's not worth it if you already have another starter guitar.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
Roland CUbe 60 is a great amp. For a guitar, look into an Ibanez RG321 or upgrade to an Agile 2500.
#4 member of UG's gain \/\/hores-pm gpderek09 to join
i still dont thnik a vox is quite what i want it wont have enough distortion.
Quote by jmac72187
The vox can do it. It just can't do like BlackGrindDeathBloodMurderDevilKillYourUnbornChild Metal.
Quote by talldude175
yea the guitar is merely an imitation of an epi or gibson i say for like that same price go for this guitar http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/ESP-MH50-Electric-Guitar-with-Tremolo?sku=516688 jacksons and esp's are definatly the way to go if your lookin for a cheap metal guitar

EWWW LOLOLOL you can find better squire's then that stupid thing for less money... dont buy a esp if your spending that much money.
Quote by talldude175
yea the guitar is merely an imitation of an epi or gibson i say for like that same price go for this guitar http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/ESP-MH50-Electric-Guitar-with-Tremolo?sku=516688 jacksons and esp's are definatly the way to go if your lookin for a cheap metal guitar

Dude that Agile is 10x better than that crappy MH-50 (agathis sucks more than Korean hooker on Kim)
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?