what do you guys think about the Randall RX120DHS 120W Half Stack.

I need a good gigging amp, i play ozzy kind of stuff

what are some other good 400-600 halfstacks?
~Bwandon
400-600 What? Dollars? Euro? Pounds? Yen? Bannanas? (Anyone else remember that thread )

Unless that's pounds (Maybe even if it is), I wouldn't be looking at half stacks unless you're willing to go used. Maybe consider a good tube combo instead?
Member #10 Of The Black Tooth Grin: Dimebag Memorial Club. PM Narmi To Join
for gigging, all you really need is a tube combo...try the peavey 6505...it's a sick sounding amp for any kind of metal

i bet you're gonna look at me like "i can't use a combo for gigs, you're on crack dimebaglove!!" but yeah, talk to anyone...you only need a stack for sold out stadiums
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL

Quote by insideac
.....If Fender DID buy out Jackson, Im quitting guitar and music. Would hate to see the same model of a jackson, the Jackocaster, sold every year with little or no change.
For an SS half-stack, it's not bad. But you should look into a tube combo in that price range. I'd try looking for a used Peavey XXX Super 40 or maybe a used 5150/6505 combo if you're lucky. If you don't want to go used, then maybe a Valveking (with an OD) or a B-52 AT100 212 (if you can get one at that price).
#4 member of UG's gain \/\/hores-pm gpderek09 to join
Quote by nic_2090
For an SS half-stack, it's not bad. But you should look into a tube combo in that price range. I'd try looking for a used Peavey XXX Super 40 or maybe a used 5150/6505 combo if you're lucky. If you don't want to go used, then maybe a Valveking (with an OD) or a B-52 AT100 212 (if you can get one at that price).

well...i've used a peavey xxx halfstack and i just cannot get a good tone out of it...i've tried everything...and on the ultra channel, i can't get the gain past 3 without it getting terrible feedback...

the the peavey 5150's and 6505's are great amps
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL

Quote by insideac
.....If Fender DID buy out Jackson, Im quitting guitar and music. Would hate to see the same model of a jackson, the Jackocaster, sold every year with little or no change.
Quote by GNR4EVER
400-600 What? Dollars? Euro? Pounds? Yen? Bannanas? (Anyone else remember that thread )

would ye be reffering to this post?

Quote by Inspired_by_Vai
500-600 what? Pounds? Dollars? Yen???

New tracks on my profile! Please check them out and see what you think!