Is there anyway to stop my line 6 30 watt turning the reverb on as soon as i swith to clean? a mod or somthing. Its really fcking annoying
Official member #3 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join. Luthier's only .
I think you can turn the reverb off by turning to reverb then off.

Can't you also save your presets wherein you could switch the reverb off then save it?
I think you have to buy the channel switcher to do that?

Turning the knob is a bit of a bitch while playing, i can puch the buttons with my toes i just hate the reverb coming on in the middle of something.
Official member #3 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join. Luthier's only .
theres a video on the line 6 website that shows you all that ****e
Quote by imnotcommunist
lets make an emo song!!
first play same 2 power chords over and over
have a breakdown every 10 seconds
cry and whimper
dont forget the hair over one eye
and the depressing lyrics on how your teddy bear died!
Quote by givemeaname

Turning the knob is a bit of a bitch while playing, i can puch the buttons with my toes i just hate the reverb coming on in the middle of something.

I figured you might say that.

You could always take out the whole digital effects mess and put it into different stompboxes or just as a seperate unit.
Dunno how you would do it, but meh.

Sorry I can't be more of a help man.
Or just buy some effects eh? but i don't use them enough to justify buying any
I think its like a computer or somthing in the amp, just behond me how it would work so im not gonna start ripping it appart. Though if anyone knows a simple way to turn the reverb of i'll marry them.
Quote by givemeaname

Wait a second... You dont want to buy a footswitch, but you dont want to change by hand... I guess you could figure out the magic word so all you have to do is say that to switch it on or off.

..I know it but im not telling
No, i want to foot switch, i don't have any money though
You could probably fabricate a nice and simple footswitch. Then you could have the knob already there act as a "level" for the effect you're using. Although that might be a bit more complicated as I think it would...

I just can't win.
Oh yeah, its more compicated, the lead for the foot switch has a jack that looks like a phone plug thing