great time that was, 2 weeks of solid guitar.

seeing Sheehan was the greatest display of bass guitar ive ever seen. Later everyone stood in line to get autographs ... etc

when i went to talk to him he's like ''hey bro'' but i misheard him and thought he said ''hey bruno'' so for a couple of minutes i had a very confusing conversation untill that sorted itself out, great guy he is.

i left after taking a pic with him and my friend, and later decided ''hey maybe I could jam with him'' so i go to ask him but get stopped by his managers before i say anything and they i tell them what i was gonna do so they tell me to just piss off...in a nicer way though of course

that wouldve been fun,

a couple days later rik and alex came by, i've never heard triumph and I've never been much of a rush fan cuz i only know like 3 - 4 songs, so i stayed back in my dorm for a bit and called my girlfriend,

later i decided to check it out and im eating a poptart as i go and i get an idea...

after having answered peoples questions, they were getting ready to play for us, when alex was ready and waiting for rik i called out ''HEY ALEX WHATS THE STRANGEST THING YOU'VE EVER BEEN ASKED TO SIGN?''

''um... not sure, lots of weird stuff but I can't recall anything in particular''

''DO YOU THINK I COULD TOP IT?''

( at this point he's getting nervous )

''...that...depends...''

'' WOULD YOU SIGN MY HALF EATEN POPTART ?''

''hahaha is it shaped like Jesus?''

''NO''

after that he just didnt answer me, so i guess it was a no so i just finished eating the pop tart,

later i went to talk to rik and alex for a few minutes, shook hands, picture and autograph

by the way when they played for us, i now realize how much i ****in underestimated mr lifeson.

anyways that was a kick ass camp, was in toronto

word is that steve vai is coming next year
ahh, he should've signed ur poptart that would;ve sold for alot of money on ebay
oh. i want a guitar camp
A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music.

bow chika bow wow
Quote by Samnung
ahh, he should've signed ur poptart that would;ve sold for alot of money on ebay

LOL dude my plan was that...

as soon as he'd sign the poptart id finish eating it RIGHT in front of him

wouldve left quite the impression
Quote by 13579ed
Is there a website That we can look at of the camp?

of course, look up on google

''guitar workshop plus''

see you next year
im sorry but the only guitarist there ive heard of...which is bass is Billy...the others have no chance of being recognised mate...
Quote by gabrules2003
im sorry but the only guitarist there ive heard of...which is bass is Billy...the others have no chance of being recognised mate...

lolz u r t3h n00bz
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )