i just ordered an ibanez cf7 chorus pedal on ebay for 30 dollars...and i wanted to know if this was a total waste of my money or was it worth it?
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL

Quote by insideac
.....If Fender DID buy out Jackson, Im quitting guitar and music. Would hate to see the same model of a jackson, the Jackocaster, sold every year with little or no change.
Hey, for $30 it can't be that bad
Member #10 Of The Black Tooth Grin: Dimebag Memorial Club. PM Narmi To Join
well, 40 actually, if you count shipping

and i'm pretty much really cheap...and don't have that much money
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL

Quote by insideac
.....If Fender DID buy out Jackson, Im quitting guitar and music. Would hate to see the same model of a jackson, the Jackocaster, sold every year with little or no change.
Still a pretty good deal, Shipping could have been a lot more
yeah, true...also, how about this ibanez weeping demon wah for 56 on ebay, 12 for shipping, but no power supply?

is it just a regular power supply?

GAH so many questions!
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL

Quote by insideac
Sounds like a good price if it's in good condition, Musicians friend lists them at $99.99

And I don't know about the Power supply, I wouldn't imagine it being any different
yeah i guess you're right

thanks man!

listen to metal!!!!

\m/
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL

Quote by insideac
\m/ Hells Yeah

Notice how quickly this turned into 'dimebag_love's and GNR4EVER's eBay Chat Thread' ?
haha =D

ebay is a great thing

i sold my epiphone sg special for 75, exactly half of what it was new...god damn that was the worst guitar ever made in the history of history

but the funny thing is, fall out boy's guitarist said in a guitar world how he took an epiphone sg special on tour and said it was the sweetest part of his rig...haha what a fag
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL

Quote by insideac
^

Yeah this thread has sparked my interest in eBay again, There are loads of pedals I'm looking for so why not eBay? Probably get some cheaper there
exactly!!

pedals you can buy used because it's what's inside that counts, who gives a **** if it's all scratched?

what other types of effects do you think i should have in my board?
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL

Quote by insideac
Well I'm looking out for a Delay atm (Among Many others...) They're supposed to be great to mess around with, Compressor mightn't be a bad idea if you want to tighten up your sound, I always thought Phasers sounded cool, Digitech Whammy maybe if you want to make some weird sounds and have everything else (Though they're pretty expensive).......

If you haven't guessed i'm a complete effects junkie
i was thinking of delay, but delays tend to be rather expensive...need more research there

phasers are tight, but i wouldn't use it for anything [deathrash metal]

i don't need a whammy because i have a tremolo on my guitar and i can do tight things with it anyways

also a flanger might not be a bad idea...
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL

Quote by insideac
^ Oh well, We had a good run

I don't think the BOSS DD-3 is too expensive, supposed to be a good pedal too

Yeah phasers don't exactly fit in everywhere, I wouldn't mind one for some clean stuff though

Yeah the main reason I'd look at a Whammy is for the Divebomb feature because I don't have a Floyd

I've never really liked flangers, they sound okay when used right but sometimes I think they sound kinda irratating
::whips out handy dandy MF catalog from desk::

160 is kind of a lot for a compact pedal...but for just 20 bucks more, you can get the giga delay, which looks way more versatile

i don't know where i could use a flanger...the tightest use i've seen of it was in an arch enemy song when they use a flanger on the solo snare track for less than a second...or maybe it was a cymbal hit...i don't know, but it was tight

okay, thanks llanafreak =D
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL

Quote by insideac
I didn't think the DD3 was that expensive

I don't really like the idea of spending more that ?150 on a pedal, granted I'd probably spring for it if it was worth it
euros? i'm talking about dollars...i don't know what the conversion is though...
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL

Quote by insideac
flanger + drums = sweeeeeeeeeeeet

If you can find it, listen to the drum intro on To Give - Lykathea Aflame

And yeah, that does seem like a pretty decent price for a Weeping Demon. MastaBassist (I think) was having a little trouble finding a power supply that worked well with it.
I will show you something different from either
Your shadow in the morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you
I will show you fear in a handful of dust
oh really?

anyone know what power supply works with the weeping demon?
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL

Quote by insideac