I have a Charvel Charvette, and i know that they dont make them anymore. So i was wandering if it would be worth any money for the fact that the ydont make them, or if its just a piece of junk and thats why they stopped making them.

Here is a picture, tell me what you think!

Your Charvel+EVH 5150 paint job+ebay=lots of $$$
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
was that meant to be sarcastic???^^^... but idk, i was jsut wandering if it was worth something, so i dont get screwed over in the long run!
well i dont think its worth alot, its probably a ok guitar there were like 300 to 400 bucks new .a step up from entry level guitar keep it n modd it
Hey man, I don't know much about Charvel's, but I think that I saw one of those going for about 350 at this shop I go to sometimes. It looks nice and all, but seeing as how it's used(and old) I couldn't really say. Maybe you could get something for it purely because of its age.
Paint it white, wrap a bunch of electrical tape around the body, put a fake signature of EVH's on it, and sell it on eBay to some sucker for a ridiculously large sum of money.

- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.