I have been Writing this All day and its my Favorite One yet...Leme know how its sounds...I have included The Ptab..Midi...And a Regular tab.
Attachments:
Untitled.zip
I really liked the opening and when you came back to it, it was awesome. The only part i didn't like was bar 16, honestly I thought that was a little dull compared to the rest of your song, that could just be me, but I really liked your outro as well. Overall I thought it was a pretty good song.
-NoBOO
Yea bars 12-16 I don?t really like and I have some ideas of how to fix them...originally there supposed to be nothing there and if I had lyrics they would be sung with no music in that section but it wouldn?t sound as good with a huge blank spot.
i think it would have been better without the bar 16 thing it should be replaced. The quieter bits before could be good if you had lyrics maybe work out a simple meoldy on another guitar that you could fit words to
Chuck Norris has two speeds, walk and kill
Hey who has seen that like 80's rock ballads infomercial, cuz i think somebody who looks totally lame sings a song called Silent Lucidity. anyways, this one is much better. and has less hair
Quote by allislost
I would say that aetherspear speaks nothing but the truth.
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Need Professional Mixing for cheap? Need Vinyl to Digital Transfers? PM Me.
it's all good except for that part at the end that you stole
PEDOBAITING:http://pedobaiting.proboards100.com
Quote by RM_Midnight
are you allowed to talk, aug. '06er?

Quote by Dancing Fool
I hope I don't get sigged.

Quote by _Mayday_
Raven, of course you know RM_MIDNIGHT.
He's the people's champ!

SNICKERS SONG