So ya, I was reading some metal magasin and I saw them talking about Enslaved and how great the new album was. So I downloaded some but could only find the older stuff, thought of it as nothing amazing. But then I was at the music store, seen the new album and decided to take a chance of wasting money and bought Ruun.

Must say, I was amazing on how good it was. Has anyone else take a listen to it? It's definatly worth checking out.
never heard of em....burn me a copy...jk i will try to find them on ares
R.I.P. DIMEBAG Put this in your sig to keep DIMEBAG's memory alive

Silvertone Revolver guitar
B.C. Rich Warlock Deluxe Series
Dixon Acoustic
Silvertone Smart III Electric Guitar Amp
Ruun rocks

Reach for them, see them turn, awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
They kick ass.

The older Blodhemn stuff...meh. I like the new stuff with the occasional nod to jazz/prog/wierd ****, it's more interesting.
They are a good band. Will see them live January with Dark Funeral, that is sure to rule!
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
RUUN pretty muched owns.
¤¤¤¤¤ ۩ ۝РЄŦĤ ۩ ¤¤¤¤¤
۩ ВŁĄÇĶŴĄŦЄŖ РĄŖĶ ۩

Quote by deadskinmask
I think you should listen to Bodom_Shredder7.

Quote by xolax
Listen to Bodom_Shredder, he knows what hes talking about

Quote by Alucard II
Bodom Shredder was right

SevenLastWordsOfChrist
Yggdrasill.

/thread

One of the strongest releases in the old BM-scene. I find that that is the only album that has truly used synths in a great way. And having it released as a split with Satyricon can't be bad. That's surely one of my most prized CDs.
Good, good band from what I've heard, seriously considering getting an album. Although, I can't place what song it is, but one of their music videos is down right terrible. I was laughing my ass off as some oaf is tripping and falling in a forest, and some lady in white waves around torches, wtf? I must've missed something very important, because that was lame as hell. Good song though.
Great band. RUUN is one of my all time favorite albums.
Quote by <><
Oh, King'sXfan590! Is there anything you won't say?

There, now you can quote me and put me in your sig.
i like enslaved..

i bought Below the Lights yesterday, which means i have 6 of their albums now

lol
Last.fm
My Recordnerd
Myspace

Quote by Crazy
okay. have fun. 1,567,584,586th time I've heard that in the pit

Quote by c0ld_3mphasis05
Not even that many people exist on this planet.

LOL
Ruun is pretty good, but i personally love Vikingligr Veldi, Eld and Frost the most
Nicks and dents are battle scars...they give a guitar history.

Quote by Homer Simpson
When you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.