i had NO idea decapitated had a new album out this year... but now that ive found out i love it, one of my favorite bands of all time! and i really like the new vocalist, hes alot easier to understand too. any thoughts?
MYSELF INFLUECE I

soo much n00bage
Quote by xX Maverick Xx
sorry to bust everyones bubble but lamb of god arent "hardcore" theyre death metal, and therefore metal.
Eh, he's a little too hardcore in his vocal approach to be an improvement, but still not too bad.
Don't analyze my beliefs & I won't pick out the flaws in yours
i seem to be one of the few people who prefer Covan to Sauron. he has much more range in his voice. also, on Day 69, he is one angry bastard
Nihility is one of the worst albums I've ever heard. Don't know why everybody seems to like it. I'm actually thinking about picking up Organic Hallucinosis some time, despite the fact that all of Decapitated's material up until this point has been mediocre with spots of greatness.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Quote by unfathomable_bo
Covan is a great vocalist

fool!
¤¤¤¤¤ ۩ ۝РЄŦĤ ۩ ¤¤¤¤¤
۩ ВŁĄÇĶŴĄŦЄŖ РĄŖĶ ۩

Quote by deadskinmask
I think you should listen to Bodom_Shredder7.

Quote by xolax
Listen to Bodom_Shredder, he knows what hes talking about

Quote by Alucard II
Bodom Shredder was right

SevenLastWordsOfChrist
Quote by LedZeppelin
Nihility is one of the worst albums I've ever heard. Don't know why everybody seems to like it. I'm actually thinking about picking up Organic Hallucinosis some time, despite the fact that all of Decapitated's material up until this point has been mediocre with spots of greatness.

i dont what the hell cumsicle is talkin about. decapitated are prodigies.

both winds and nihility are great albums. im yet to hear teh new stuff
Organic Hallucinosis = vocals make it mediocre

Everything else Decap has done = better than you
Metal Matt reserves the right to be a hypocrite whenever he damn well pleases
Quote by Metal Matt
Organic Hallucinosis = vocals make it mediocre

Everything else Decap has done = better than you

i never bought OH because of that.
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
I don't like the new one as much as the older ones like Nihility.
Quote by LedZeppelin

Jesus, you always seem to hate great albums.

Individual thought Patterns for example.

To each their own I guess.
roar
Their newest is their best. Most don't like the vocals, but the musicianship on that album is insane.
Read my post. Not this.