I just spent 1 hr learning dust in the wind, played it for my dad and he gave me 20$ HAHAHAHAHAHA

i guess it brings him back memories or something.
hi?----
Wow. I'm just freakin' speechless.

I pull in about $4k for a 30 second local commercial spot... which I do about 4 to 5 of them a month. I also had an offer to do the soundtrack for a movie. It would have paid close to $200k, plus a percentage of the soundtrack sales, but the deal fell through.

I guess $20 is a start though. I have no earthly idea why you felt the need to post about it, but I'll leave it open for now.
wow i wish my dad was like that i could be playing his favorite song and he will tell me stop playing that damn thing before i shove it up your ass cant you see im trying to watch t.v
Quote by Nyranger
wow i wish my dad was like that i could be playing his favorite song and he will tell me stop playing that damn thing before i shove it up your ass cant you see im trying to watch t.v

i feel ya
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Takamine G340SC
Epiphone G 310
Quote by Bill43
Wow. I'm just freakin' speechless.

I pull in about $4k for a 30 second local commercial spot... which I do about 4 to 5 of them a month. I also had an offer to do the soundtrack for a movie. It would have paid close to $200k, plus a percentage of the soundtrack sales, but the deal fell through.

I guess $20 is a start though. I have no earthly idea why you felt the need to post about it, but I'll leave it open for now.

well i umm been playuing the guitar for like 2 years. and im only like 15. And this is the first time anybody has ever paid me in the fact that i was playing a guitar. So yes bill43 i did need the feel to post this.

oh yeah sure it may be a 30second spot. But think of all that time you spend practicing and recording and singing and other stuff. thats not 30 seconds.
hi?----
ah the first money... always nice. The first time my band played we got real lucky, there was us and another band playing and it was 5 bucks to get in, and the bands got 3 bucks of the 5 , other band didnt show up we played a few extra songs and made 300 bucks ( about 100 people were there) so that worked out well. especially for a first tim.e

i need to feel myself.

i needed the feel! i may want to fix that just because anybody that comes in here is gonna laugh at me.

and bill i wish i was as well endowed as you, imma go listen to your music. yay.

-Mike