I just got my Guitar World and was leafing through it when I came upon the Schecter C-1 She Devil. It looked like it's maybe made for girls, hence the name. Idk, I was just wondering if any of you know anything about it.
Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM Greendayguitar, gdm09 or blues_rocker to join.

-Gibson LP Classic
-Fender American Standard Strat
-Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
-Peavey XXX w/Marshall Cab
Quote by xsynysterx06
adio_stack...i love you.
im not homo..

Quote by RideTheAnger13
lmao, omg, Adio, you have the best avatar known to man!
not for girls.... its just called the shedevil hence the 2 shedevils on the 12 fret.... it seems like an ok guitar... the red binding looks really cool....

may i ask you a question...? why is your name schecter-something somehting something- when you have to make a thread about schecters...?
the
music and soul of love and hope and light manifesting in our minds, trapping whats left of us in our hearts.
where theres nowhere to go.

Quote by I_Pwn
Ostin, you are the pwnzorz and my new hero for that flame.

and this is a guy who's name is "i pwn"
I think it's ugly as hell.
I will show you something different from either
Your shadow in the morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you
I will show you fear in a handful of dust
Quote by invisible_man
I think it's ugly as hell.

would you like to explain that post?
the
music and soul of love and hope and light manifesting in our minds, trapping whats left of us in our hearts.
where theres nowhere to go.

Quote by I_Pwn
Ostin, you are the pwnzorz and my new hero for that flame.

and this is a guy who's name is "i pwn"
Now if only it had a floyd rose...
Huzzah! It is I, S0ulja, the Duke Of Swiss, 3rd member of the Royal order of cheese!

PM Soulfly_freak or sock_demon to join
Not down with the cheap pickups. If it came with EMG's or real Duncans then it wouldn't be too bad. For what it is, it will probably actually sell for around $500, it's a bit too much money.
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.
i think for $500 it's fine, plus it looks cool. what guitar under $500 has good pickups? most would probably also have a bad bridge and/or bad neckjoint.
its all 550..and its sweet, the only thing bad about it, well not really bad but could be better, is the pickups
Go get your shovel.