I am looking for a new guitar right now i have a Squire Fender Stratocaster with custom semor duncan pickups, i played many guitars i like the Delux Tele. Would the Delux Tele be good for Blues, classic Rock, Shredding, and + im in a heavy rock band. i can shred about anything and i love the tones on the tele but idk if theres another guitar better for fitting my music styles, is the tele good for these or is there a better guitar for this out there under 2000ish, THANKS
TotalyHAB
i fu get a tele w/ humbuckers, adn a decent amp, u cousl probably shred w/ it fine..., teles are great for twangy blues adn classic
Check out my music *
tele's are great for that bluesy classic sound, and although they can be used for some harder rock, it definatly wont sound as great as say, an ibanez if your going to be playing heavy metal stuff.
the
music and soul of love and hope and light manifesting in our minds, trapping whats left of us in our hearts.
where theres nowhere to go.

Quote by I_Pwn
Ostin, you are the pwnzorz and my new hero for that flame.

and this is a guy who's name is "i pwn"
Quote by TotalyHAB
Help Pick Out Guitar

help yourself and do some research...
My Amazing Gear:
Parker PM20
Parker P-38
Ampeg R212R Reverbrocket
Yamaha YPT-300
So Squier makes Fenders now?

...News to me!
My gear:

MIJ Squier Stratocaster

Washburn WR150 Quilted Top

Oscar Schmidt Semi-hollow Delta King

Epiphone Hummingbird

Amps: Fender Eighty-Five
not sure what ur budget it, or ur amp. but have u tried the nashville delux, 3 texas special, tele..
ive got a hot railed SD dimarzio strat, and its great. but i tried one of these a little while back and its a great sounding guitar. rock, blues, nice neck, very cool.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-Deluxe-Nashville-Telecaster-Electric-Guitar?sku=510067&src=3SOSWXXA
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
thx for the help guys and i have a crate GT212 200 watt amp
TotalyHAB