Hey guys, im kinda tired of saving and now im wondering, should i save for the gibson (the whole 1200$ SG), or should i buy a different guitar? i have around 400$ right now
in my opinion, you can find guitars that are equal or slightly less quality than that for way less the price. i wouls save about 200 more dollars and get a esp viper 400 or something if your looking for the SG shape.
on a topic of how you would like to be buried...

Quote by Jacob6293
in a coffin, underground, next to my wife.

Quote by tylerishot
Me too. But only if she's alive.

save up for a gibson. how much money do you save a month though? because if its going to take ages for enoguh then you may want to rethink the SG
You can get nice guitars on eBay. I got a Gibson Les Paul Standard DC (which has a list price of about $2500) for just under a grand. It was in great condition, and it's now my primary guitar.

Unless you just really want a brand new guitar (which I would think most people wouldn't insist on, since they're just going to bang it up eventually anyway), consider looking for a nice used one.

Just my $0.02.
Quote by Othersider
You can get nice guitars on eBay. I got a Gibson Les Paul Standard DC (which has a list price of about $2500) for just under a grand. It was in great condition, and it's now my primary guitar.

Unless you just really want a brand new guitar (which I would think most people wouldn't insist on, since they're just going to bang it up eventually anyway), consider looking for a nice used one.

Just my $0.02.

i dont care if its new or not, and also i really dont care if its scratched up,its the sound thats most important so yeah ill check ebay out thanks
Last edited by llanafreak44 at Jul 30, 2006,
Save up more money, and then buy an oldish used SG Standard (not special...)
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
You know with what your making you could get an epi les paul standard for $375 or so... they're really good quality.

I own a Gibson Les Paul, the other guitarist has the epi and its not quite as nice but its pretty damn close!!!

Plus Gibson's new guitars are really hit or miss. Their quality control is EXTREMELY BAD with their newist owner. Gibson is just trying to put out as many guitars as possible. The Epi's have much better quality control!!!!!
Made in Detroit
Guitars, Guns, Cars, Beer, and Women... This is what makes real men happy.