Ok, I currently own a Mustang and I'm considering getting either a Jaguar or a Jagstang. I don't know much about either so could you answer a few questions? First, and correct me if I'm wrong, a Jagstang is a Jaguar body and a Mustang neck. So, are the pickups and everything else below the neck the same as a Jaguar, or, if there are differences, what are they? I've heard that it has the pickup settings like a Mustang (i.e. on, off, in phase, out of phase), does a Jaguar have the same system? Thanks
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
I was always under the impression that the Jagstang was discontinued.
"Chuck-E-Cheese called. They want their band back."
Quote by God Am
I was always under the impression that the Jagstang was discontinued.

Haha, to be honest, you might be right, I have no idea. But I'd probably get something used anyway, so I guess it doesn't really matter.
El Gearo:

Fender Blues Junior
it was discontinued then they brought it back and i dont know if theyve discontinued it yet again or not. Im willing to bet they might still make them at courtney love insistance since she probably gets royalties from them.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
it was discontinued then they brought it back and i dont know if theyve discontinued it yet again or not. Im willing to bet they might still make them at courtney love insistance since she probably gets royalties from them.

I just looked it up and they're discontinued in the U.S., but Fender Japan still makes them. And ya, I don't doubt that Courtney Love made some kind of profit.
El Gearo:

Fender Blues Junior
The jagstang was discontinued but you surely can get one ebay for around $600. Id get a jagstang..
††††††††††††††††††††

Quote by Chevylegend454
Ddarkgod667 Your my hero
for today at least

Quote by Home_EG
I don't get it...

Dave Mustaine?

Is that the guy who wasn't good enough for Metallica?

If you like Nu-metal... check these guy's myspace out