thats the pedal. i was wondering, im the only guitarist in my band and a lot of times we need thicker sounds. if anybody knows about this pedal, i was curious if its possible to just harmonize with the same note i am playing so it sounds like 2 guitarists playing the same thing, resulting in a thicker sound, but not some wierd harmony that i dont want.


p.s. and if you cant on this but know of a different pedal that its possible to do with... speak up!
Orange Rockerverb 100 + Orange PPC412
Fernandes Dragonfly Elite
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Ibanez RGA121 Prestige
Fender Road Worn Player's Telecaster
i own it but... if you own two amps get just a switcher that send your signal to both?
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender Stratocaster
Fender Telecaster
Boss TU-3
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss OD-2
Boss TR-2
Boss RV-3 (best pedal ever!)
Boss BF-3
Line 6 DL4
Peavy Delta Blues 2x10
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Blues Junior
Also, have you looked into buying a chorus and/or delay. I'm pretty sure those will help you get the sound you're looking for as well.