Page 1 of 4
a bigger, better bass amp
an xbox 360
some games for xbox 360 (oblivion, dead rising, prey, and some others)
some decent metal cds

i'm sure the shit will pile on between now and then, but as of now that's pretty much all i'm askin for
I dont need anything, im pretty much happy with what i've got.
Fight Ignorance --> www.erowid.org

24/08/06
DM4 and a Halo B.

Sadly I'm not getting it.

Well, I'm probably getting the DM4 but I can't afford a Halo

Oh, and I want to get a M6 chip for it too...the M7 THump board's nice but too expensive and has too much useless shit on it.
fresh blood

oh yeah and a digital camera of my own so I don't have to keep "borrowing" my cousin's
Member #21 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS club. PM Revelations to join.

Founder of the "...Still Waiting For The VAMPIRE Holocaust" club. PM me to join.
Quote by madbasslover
a bigger, better bass amp
an xbox 360
some games for xbox 360 (oblivion, dead rising, prey, and some others)
some decent metal cds

i'm sure the shit will pile on between now and then, but as of now that's pretty much all i'm askin for

Damn you! Santa Claus would never bring me all that shit.

I might have to give in and ask for an ipod this year. Otherwise itll probably be some books and a harmonica.
Originally Posted by guitar_freak333
I dont like death metal, I just see it as a bunch of hairy men playing the same riff over and over again exetremely fast.
Quote by Shoestick

Damn you! Santa Claus would never bring me all that shit.

I might have to give in and ask for an ipod this year. Otherwise itll probably be some books and a harmonica.

Get a plane ticket to Russia.
Archtop.

But since that's not possible, maybe a PODxt Live if I don't have one. But I can't decide.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Quote by Zeppelin256
Archtop.

But since that's not possible, maybe a PODxt Live if I don't have one. But I can't decide.

Get cold hard cash money and save up for your precious archtop.

'Tis the season
All I want for Christmas, is me and my girlfriend to still be together once we're actually there.
hmm lets see... some books. a weeping demon, some cds, maybe a new amp, but proly not. umm, a new distortion pedal, a phaser pedal, an octave pedal, a new strap, a bunch of picks, a mic for my computer, and a carton of camels.
before i post i have to ask if this is one of those christmas in july threads.

well i know my family will **** it up (i'm not dissing them they always get the wrong thing) so i'll just ask for cash.
but if i have too write a list.

maybe a game or 2 for 360.

a new amp

ipod

and a coffin case for my guitar.
I really need the 60 gig ipod...and a decent wah. I'll have to choose soon.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Man you guys are lucky yor families have so much money. I'll know its a good Christmas if I don't get raped.
Guitars:
A PRS Custom 24 in the emerald green flame top

Games/systems:
An XBOX 360 with Call of Duty 2, PGR 3, and Prey

Music:
Tool- 10,000 Days, Lateralus, Opiate, Undertown
Opeth- Blackwater Park, Orchid, Deliverance, Damnation, Ghost Reveries, Lamentation DVD
Some Nile CDs
Some Vader
Rammstein- Senschut, Mutter, Rosenrot, and that other I can't remember the name of.

Movies:
Super Troopers
Blazing Saddles
The Producers (Gene Wilder version)
Young Frankenstein
Spaceballs
Anchorman
This is Spinal Tap
A Fish Called Wanda
Monty Python: The Life of Brian
Dune
Godzilla (matthew broderick version)
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
Lord of the Rings trilogy
Rocky Horror Picture SHow
The BLues Brothers
8 Crazy Nights
and loads more I can't think of

and a 17" 2.16 Ghz Macbook

Chances are I'll only get about half the cds, and maybe 2 or 3 of the movies if I'm lucky, but it won't bother me, I always wish for like 100x more than I can afford.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
yea, wuts with people complaining about us being rich??? who says we are actually gonna get all, (or any) of the stuff we want?
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
yea, wuts with people complaining about us being rich??? who says we are actually gonna get all, (or any) of the stuff we want?

could you send me $5000 for christmas?....please
money... mostly money. Thats it, i got guitars to buy.
I Survived The "Silent Deftone Cocksucking Forum"!-August 15th, 2006
Quote by Vantage
could you send me $5000 for christmas?....please

I'll send you $5000 for Christmas...... if I ever get my hands on that much money

Founder of the "...Still Waiting For The VAMPIRE Holocaust" club. PM me to join.
The Encyclopedia of Tattoo Symbols
Money
A Piercing

... i don't really want much. i know no matter what i ask for, my mom's going to give me crappy books and old-lady clothes, and my dad's going to give me a bunch of random trinkets i'll never use. well, whatever, it's the thought that counts... blah. i guess i want my dad to NOT hang around my mom's house.

I CAN TOTALLY EXPLAIN THAT... I HAD... uh... UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A PORCUPINE
i want an "Edit Avatar" page where if I type the URL of the place where the avatar is located at, it won't say "ERROR". Now i'm stuck with an avatar i only planned to keep temporary! can anybody help?

Quote by Duane_Allman
My two front teeth.

dammit..... my exact thoguths n reading the thread title.

curse you, Duane_Allman, curse you
off topic, is New Zealand a good place to visit if you don't like cold weather?

I want a bigger penis for christmas, preferably, that of a black man mixed with a little bit of whale. Thats all....
anybody wanna put anything here just let me know
Quote by societies_worm
I want a bigger penis for christmas, preferably, that of a black man mixed with a little bit of whale. Thats all....

Don't we all.
New MP3 Player

Peter Bondra #12 'A' Atlanta Thrashers 3rd jersey

CDs
Watching In Silence - Circle II Circle
Handful of Rain - Savatage
Master of the Rings - Helloween
Images and Words - Dream Theater
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Quote by laughing-chick
i want an "Edit Avatar" page where if I type the URL of the place where the avatar is located at, it won't say "ERROR". Now i'm stuck with an avatar i only planned to keep temporary! can anybody help?

save the image to your computer.

I CAN TOTALLY EXPLAIN THAT... I HAD... uh... UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A PORCUPINE
An Alexi Laiho signature ESP.

I know I won't get that so my next thing would be an ipod.
I never know what to ask for for Christmas or birthdays... In fact I'm really disheartened about the whole birthday thing nowadays. For my 19th I didn't even get a card. Don't worry, feel free to completely not give a ****
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
An Ibanez JS1000 wouldn't go a miss, or an ESP DV-8. In fact why not both? Ummm... A rather large guitar amplification device never fails to hit the spot either. And whilst we're at it I wouldn't mind a new computer, a new bike, a dragon and a pet Bruce Dickinson.
Quote by Vindication
sorry, but were you born a dumbass or did your mom n' dad take turns bashing your head with cinderblocks?

Quote by Gemini
You know that if you image search "pitbulls humping", all that comes up is a myspace a guy made for their dog?

I didn't actually..
Quote by Yakult
I never know what to ask for for Christmas or birthdays... In fact I'm really disheartened about the whole birthday thing nowadays. For my 19th I didn't even get a card. Don't worry, feel free to completely not give a ****

i feel sorry for you
ill send you a card for your 20th or w/e

Can't spell crap without rap
official member of the 'say no to hip-hop' club =]

founding member of the 'i'm in the 8%of teenagers who likes real music' club
pm me or Johnsonville to join
Page 1 of 4