I'm thinking of selling my Martin LXM and using the money to get an Ibanez electric. The guitar is 3 years old, but there isn't a single scratch on it anywhere. There aren't any problems with it, and I replaced the strings recently. How much do you think I can get for it?
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
Sadly, it's an X series and they hold their value like a Chevy Tahoe now that gas is $3 a gallon. Despite your good care of the guitar you will be stretching to get $200 from someone.
Your best bet is to put it up on ebay and hope somebody bids a lot just because it's martin. You might be lucky
Not taking any online orders.
Never buy an Ibanez acoustic. Horrible tone and dreadful electronics. Well at least a majority of them.
My Gear-
Schecter 006 BlackJack
Ovation Tangent T357
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Roland Cube 60
Boss NS-2, CE-5, DS-1
DiMarzio Pedal Couplers
^he said he was selling off his acoustic for an Electric tho. Ibanez electrics are good even if their acoustics are not.
Not taking any online orders.
Quote by RevRock
Sadly, it's an X series and they hold their value like a Chevy Tahoe now that gas is $3 a gallon. Despite your good care of the guitar you will be stretching to get $200 from someone.

the lxm is the baby martin guitar right? i don't think you could even get 200 for it, if so. those guitars are less than 300 brand new. you might could get 200 from someone, but as revrock said, that's probably stretching it.
Quote by jimtaka
the lxm is the baby martin guitar right? i don't think you could even get 200 for it, if so. those guitars are less than 300 brand new. you might could get 200 from someone, but as revrock said, that's probably stretching it.

I got orginally as a gift, but I looked it up and everywhere I've seen has had them for 300 or more.
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior