DOWN and former PANTERA bassist Rex Brown checked in to the band's official site, down-nola.com, to let fans know what's going on in the world of Anselmo and co.

In a forum message Brown mentioned that DOWN's next studio effort, "Down III" would be coming "real soon", as well as certain tour plans and other exciting releases. The bulk of his post reads as follows:

"Look for DOWN to tour the Pacific Rim, then South America while writing two records at one time. We got tons of acoustic stuff... So we're gonna do that, re-release the first album with me on bass, re-master Down II.. and we still got the DOWN film to go... so lot's of cool stuff about to happen..."
sweet!
The first sentence was lame, he didn't mention anything about Phil so why 'Anselmo an co.' That shiit bothers me, he's not the only one in the band you stupid morons.

Anyways, definately picking up those bad boys and can't wait 'till they go on tour!
'And if this clock keeps beating down, let the branded time keep playing, of all the minutes that were taken away, will your watch be waiting.'
down II was really good... I hope the new one is worth it...

Quote by Stranglehold
He swallowed black nail polish and shat the word 'motherfucker' onto a non-metal kid. Rad.

Quote by severed-metal
You can dress a woman slutty, but she's not a slut. Understand?

living inside a drop only to die in an ocean
Quote by Slaughtered
The first sentence was lame, he didn't mention anything about Phil so why 'Anselmo an co.' That shiit bothers me, he's not the only one in the band you stupid morons.
****in relax, he's the best known member of the band. if they want to write Anselmo & Co in reference to the band, they can. you would rather the writer used 'Down' twice in a short sentence? i hope you never have to write anything of any importance.