What are some really nice, yet enexpensive neck humbuckers, where i can get a good wolfmother/black sabbath sound from out of them? thanks.
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
Check out the Bill Lawrence website, inexpensive, but they are very good, top notch pickups.
Gear:ESP B50 Bass , Ibanez Bass Practice amp, Dean Vendetta 4F , Dean TEVO, Epiphone Special SG, Dimarzio pickups, 30-watt Randall combo, 95Q Crybaby wah, Dunlop Picks, Dadarrio strings, MXR six-band eq.
Quote by RIP Dime
Check out the Bill Lawrence website, inexpensive, but they are very good, top notch pickups.

I hear they're good but would they be the best for that kinda sound?
Member #10 Of The Black Tooth Grin: Dimebag Memorial Club. PM Narmi To Join
If your playing a spider it doesnt matter what pickup you have spiders make everything sound like junk!
Dude. I don't care what anyone says. That amp has a good clean,metal and insane setting.
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!