Well the first half of the year got accomplished, even though only half of the people that originally signed up actually did anything

For those of you that don't know, AOTM is the Acoustic Of The Month thread. A user picks an acoustic guitar (which they preferably own, though it's not necessary) and reviews it, thoroughly, and posts all its technical specifications and, optionally, pictures and sound recordings of the guitar.

AOTM slots will be given in a first come, first serve basis. If you want to do an AOTM, let me know in this thread. If you want, you can specify which month you would prefer, but it's not necessary.

New AOTM's must be posted within the first week (7 days) of the month they are designated for. Once posted, I will sticky them, of course.

Please send the finall copy of your AOTM to me a week before it is due, so that I may make sure it is adequate (I honestly doubt I'll have a problem with that) and have it for backup purposes.

The signup sheet, as it stands:

August: Smooth9825
September: Asago
October: pentagram_man63
November: roamingbard13
December: Khoifish321

Reserve/next halfyear:
As_I_Lay_Dying5
FbSa

Please, don't sign up if you aren't willing to make the commitment to follow through with the AOTM.

And of course, AOTM's are open to everyone. Like your acoustic? Do it justice; give it an AOTM
My God, it's full of stars!
I'd be happy to do a review of my acoustic for you. (For reserve/next half year)

AND SO I WATCH YOU FROM AFAR

Last edited by Morgy at Aug 18, 2006,
Alright I've gotten no response from Smooth for his AOTM. I contacted Asago about doing one to pick up the slack, but no response there either.

The current AOTM might remain up for an extra month since few people seem dedicated enough to actually do this (fairly simple) task.
Where is the September AOTM? People shouldn't sign up if they aren't a 100% sure they will do it.
I have a bunch of wild and crazy handbuilt guitars including baritones, harp guitar, etc along with vid clips playing some and would love to participate, heres and example playing an Edwinson Custom Acoustic
www.donalder.com/da.wmv if you like it then let me how to participate.. cheers

Quote by Dreadnought
Well the first half of the year got accomplished, even though only half of the people that originally signed up actually did anything

For those of you that don't know, AOTM is the Acoustic Of The Month thread. A user picks an acoustic guitar (which they preferably own, though it's not necessary) and reviews it, thoroughly, and posts all its technical specifications and, optionally, pictures and sound recordings of the guitar.

AOTM slots will be given in a first come, first serve basis. If you want to do an AOTM, let me know in this thread. If you want, you can specify which month you would prefer, but it's not necessary.

New AOTM's must be posted within the first week (7 days) of the month they are designated for. Once posted, I will sticky them, of course.

Please send the finall copy of your AOTM to me a week before it is due, so that I may make sure it is adequate (I honestly doubt I'll have a problem with that) and have it for backup purposes.

The signup sheet, as it stands:

August: Smooth9825
September: Asago
October: pentagram_man63
November: roamingbard13
December: Khoifish321

Reserve/next halfyear:
As_I_Lay_Dying5
FbSa

Please, don't sign up if you aren't willing to make the commitment to follow through with the AOTM.

And of course, AOTM's are open to everyone. Like your acoustic? Do it justice; give it an AOTM
Quote by Chips-
Where is the September AOTM? People shouldn't sign up if they aren't a 100% sure they will do it.

Tell me about it
Quote by lostinnotes
I have a bunch of wild and crazy handbuilt guitars including baritones, harp guitar, etc along with vid clips playing some and would love to participate, heres and example playing an Edwinson Custom Acoustic
www.donalder.com/da.wmv if you like it then let me how to participate.. cheers

How does doing an Acoustic of the Month for November sound to you?
But I have november!!! LOL, I still have a week, right?

Gear:
Partscaster/Tele into a bunch of pedals, a Maz 18 head, and a Z Best cab.
Quote by roamingbard13
But I have november!!! LOL, I still have a week, right?

Ah that's right, yes you still have a week
I'll gladly do one on my Gibson Songwriter Deluxe Cutaway. I like to get things out of the way fairly early, so I may just email it to you relatively soon (if you don't mind me doing one on my acoustic) and if someone doesn't follow through or whatnot, feel free to use mine whenever.

Thanks,
Tigger
Would anyone like to volunteer for December? Khoifish seems to have disappeared.
hey, I haven't disappeared yet! I just don't post too much on these forums, but I take a look at them everyday. I've been really busy with school lately, as semester exams are coming up soon, so it might be a little delayed. I could probably have my AOTM done by Saturday/Sunday if you wouldn't mind.
^ Oh psh, there you are lol

Well, get it to me as soon as you can mate
Hey put me down for the soonest availible one! wouldn't mind doing one of these at all...
I have a January AOTM ready to go right now. I can send it to you if you want!
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?
i'd be down for feb.--- oohhh i could post it on the day of my birthday!!