i agree, a really good band. They played my local venue a while back but sadly i couldn't go. I'm seeing them next sunday at the Electric Gardens festival, though
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
I love Rumour Mill, but the other songs aren't as good. They're an above- average band though.
Feel loved: Click here!

Joint President of The White Stripes club! PM Me or Jack_White455 to join this great club!

Ecky thump!
I heard this one song that was like 'You were screaming at your Mum and I was punching you dad'...and that line went on for agesssssss.

It was sort of catchy but very 'now'.
^ That's She's Attracted To, I love that one. Although I think it's a little cheeky of them to release Weekends as a 'new' single, considering it's been around for ages.
Last edited by scoob666 at Aug 1, 2006,
They're pretty annoying, but that "hot summer, hothot summer" (I'm sure the title is something along those lines) song is undeniably catchy.
Quote by IronBeard
They're pretty annoying, but that "hot summer, hothot summer" (I'm sure the title is something along those lines) song is undeniably catchy.

It's called Weekends & Bleakdays.

Yeah I know what you mean, I used to hate them when I heard the rumour mill, but they've grown on me for some reason.
Quote by _Mayday_
It's called Weekends & Bleakdays.

Hah! Shows what I know.
Quote by IronBeard
Hah! Shows what I know.

I thought it was hot summer aswell. I think that bit is in brackets anyway.
They're okay imo, have their moments , for me they don't really stand out.
R.RHOADS IS GOD wrote:

WELL IF U MEAN BY B OPEN MINDED LIKEING SHIT .....NO THANK YOU
scoob I take back what I said about them (wherever it was on here), the album is actually pretty enjoyable. Listened to it last night on the CD player and the only track that really bugged me was the first track ('part timer') which is just really badly done. 'The decision' is the best track, but then I loved that when they started playing the video a lot - where they were on the farm - on tele. It's an album that you have to be in a certain mood to listen to though, definitely not one that's going to get plays all year round.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
I like them, they don't take themselves too seriously and they look like accountants. That, in my books, is rock and roll to a tee .
Terms and Conditions apply.