OK, people always seem to recommend expensive stuff so what's the cheapest decent bass guitar out there? I'm a guitarist but I want a bass around the house for the hell of it.
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
i don't play bass but i've heard tradition basses are good for what they cost, at least the beginner basses
Quote by Prophet of Page
If Hendrix, Clapton and Page were to jam, the most impressive guitarist playing would be Paul Gilbert.

Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

member of the Mitch Hedberg pwns club pm Knives490 to join
rouge i think makes some of the cheapest out there, most ppl say they're junky, but at like around $80 idda gotten one if my friend didn't sell me his (diff brand) for a little less

because i play gutiar, but wanted a bass to slap and hit things with
Neste@
Cool@
To the core!
Ibanez SR400. It's what I got. Not prfossional but sounds really good and isn't very expensive. It's what I keep around my house.
J. L.
Quote by Johnny02
Ibanez SR400. It's what I got. Not prfossional but sounds really good and isn't very expensive. It's what I keep around my house.

An Ibanez Srxxx should serve well.
SX basses are supposed to be the best for your buck.
Quote by GreenDayChris
I drink, and say oi occasionally. but I can't get laid to save my life.

Quote by Symphonic_Chaos
MX4Life you fucking godhaha
www.rondomusic.net

look at the basses they have there...very inexpensive, and all very good for their price.
"All matter is merely energy condensed into a slow vibration and we're all one consciousness experiencing ourselves subjectively, theres no such thing as death, life is just a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves."