what would u suggest for upgrade in the pickups on this guitar....i play clean alot, but also like to play distortion to(ac/dc zepplin etc) i kno this type of music uses humbuckers but i use what i got....its sss as u will see

this is the guitar i have...http://www.zzounds.com/item--FEN134402
usually when you take the pickguard off they're either swimming pool routed or HSH which means you can put a humbucker in, or if you like single coils you can put a stacked one in there which'll give you pretty close to the sound of a humbucker, or you can put a minibucker in, they fit in a single coil slot, but have the sound of a humbucker
maybe some hotrails for the bridge by seymour duncan. or you buy a pickguard for ssH. (the strat allowes you to put humbuckers on it )
Fralin Vintage Hots
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
Quote by Chad11491
usually when you take the pickguard off they're either swimming pool routed or HSH which means you can put a humbucker in, or if you like single coils you can put a stacked one in there which'll give you pretty close to the sound of a humbucker, or you can put a minibucker in, they fit in a single coil slot, but have the sound of a humbucker

Nope. nope, nope. Minihumbuckers are a bit larger than single coils, and a bit smaller than P90s. They sound like souped up, thicker singlecoils (they have the glassiness). Coolest pickups imo.