Ya shut up i no im a n00b but i dont give a F*** cuz none of you know who i am. so anyways, whos ur favourite band...uhh...ya...so who ur favourite band?
The Offspring.

moonch moonch
Quote by Dogruitag
i think he wants to dream theater to be considered more metal, so he dyed his beard.

Quote by LookAlive
Lmfao, this is the best thread ever, aside from the fact that it involves a girl being harpooned through a tent.
the strokes
"Many times I've lied - Many times I've listened
Many times I've wondered how much there is to know."
Ash, At The Drive-in, Beck, Blur, The Clash, The Cure, Depeche Mode, The Dresden Dolls, George Baker Selection, The Jam, Maximo Park, Kasabian, Muse, Manic Street Preachers, Pink Floyd, The Pixies, Placaebo, Beastie Boys, REM, Jurrasic 5, NWA, Radiohead, RATM, The Rakes, Sigur Ros, Smashing Pumpkins, Stiff Little Fingers, Travis, Thom Yorke, David Gilmour, The Yardbirds, Stealers Wheel, Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, Eric Johnson, Jeff Beck aaaaand The Strokes.
Quote by Guitarist_12345
Ya shut up i no im a n00b but i dont give a F*** cuz none of you know who i am. so anyways, whos ur favourite band...uhh...ya...so who ur favourite band?
Shut up n00b. I DO know who you are.

So if you know threads like this aren't allowed, DON'T MAKE THEM
Death From Above 1979 is the last greatest rock and roll band, Wailing Falstetto vocals, distorted bass Lines, and solid in your face synths. Oh, and Tool, Rage Against The Machine, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Audioslave, and The Mars Volta. Billy Talent is pretty cool too

Member Q-Tron of the EHX Users Guild
Anyone heard of the band Thisthreadsucksbigballsandhasbeendonemanytimesbeforeyousadlittlemannowfeckoffsmellytits

Theyre not bad