Hello, what are your favorite songs? I ran out of good songs to download and I am seeking good songs to download, so please name some of good songs for me..thanks a bunch!!!
try some pantera, like walk or cowboys from hell
or some metallica, like maybe motorbreath, thats a great song
maybe some blues or something too... try some stevie ray...
and oozy's always good
anything by minor threat
lateralus-Tool
last caress-the misfits
die die my darling-the misfits
hate breeders-the misfits
halloween-the misfits
pissant-smashing pumpkins
cherub rock-smashing pumpkins
bodies-smashing pumpkins
siva-smashing pumpkins
wake up-rage against the machine
killing in the name-rage against the machine
toxicity-system of a down

its a 13 way tie...
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
A few artists for ya!

Led Zeppelin, The White Stripes, The Rolling Stones, Chuck Berry, Bo Diddley, Skip James, Robert Johnson, Muddy Waters, John Lee Hooker, Willie Dixon, Floyd Dixon, Bo Diddley, BB King, Woody Guthrie, The Beach Boys, Bob Dylan, The Beatles, Wilson Pickett, The Prodigy, Pitchshifter, Pink Floyd, Frank Sinatra, James Brown, Jimi Hendrix, Aerosmith, Free, T. Rex, David Bowie, Van Halen, Sex Pistols, Thin Lizzy, Queen, The Raconteurs, Electric Six, The White Stripes, The Darkness, Devendra Banhart, Machinae Supremacy, The Music, The Mars Volta, Edguy, Dragonforce, Children Of Bodom, Machine Head, Fear Factory, Deep Purple, Secret Machines, Bonham, Buddy Rich, Stevie Vai, David Gilmour, Spinal Tap, Thin Lizzy, Audioslave, Rush, The Eagles, System Of A Down, Black Sabbath, The Who, Robert Plant, The Strange Sensation, Black Label Society, Pantera, Megadeth, Metallica, Mr Bungle, Faith No More, Motley Crue, Ozzy Osbourne, Rainbow, Dio, Queens Of The Stone Age, Gary Moore, Phil Lynott, Eric Clapton, The Shadows, The Small Faces, Rammstein, Slayer, Strapping Young Lad, Weezer, ZZ Top, John Mayall And The Bluesbreakers, Status Quo, Spirit, Hammerfall, Accept, Blue Cheer, Blue Oyster Cult, Demons And Wizards, The Great Kat, Joe Stump, Jason Becker, Voivod, Metal Church, Tesla, LA Guns, Hollywood Rose, Def Leppard, White Lion, Adrian Belew, George Lynch, Al Dimeola, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Racer X, Symphony X, Joan Baez, Simon And Garfunkel, Paul Wellar, John Butler, Kansas, King Crimson, Joe Bonamassa, Fleetwood Mac, Heart, Dire Straits, Doobie Brothers, Boston, Duran Duran, A-HA, Alice Cooper, Buddy Holly, Cream, CKY, The Allman Brothers Band, Chris Farlowe, Cat Stevens, Dick Dale, Faithless, Guns And Roses, Glenn Hughes, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, John Fruciante, Motorhead, Hawkwind, Helloween, Iron Maiden, Iced Earth, In Flames, Soulfly, Iron Butterfly, Incubus, The Police, Dread Zeppelin, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Mastadon, Manics, Nightwish, Kiss, Within Temptation, Winterville, Anthrax, Les Paul, Iced Earth, Oasis, Skin, The Zutons, Feeder, 36 Crazyfists, Messhuhah, Hatebreed, Devil Driver, Clutch, Tool, Deftones, Manowar, Paradise Lost, Coheed And Cambria, Soil, Amplifier, INME, Angel Witch, Throwdown, Stratovarius, Diamond Head, Testament, Exodus, Venom, The Misfits, The Stooges, Fireball Ministry, Cozy Powell, King Diamond, Cannibal Corpse, Dokken, Danzig, Ginger, Satyricon, Bruce Dikinson, Fu Manchu, Monster Magnet, Avenged Sevenfold, Alice In Chains, Stone Sour, Slipknot, Trivium, Henry Rollins Band, Sikth, Killing Joke, Breed 77, Cradle Of Filth, Bullet For My Valentine, God Forbid, Soilwork, Hundred Reasons, The Prodigy, Gnarls Barkley, Lacuna Coil, Dave Matthews Band, Joe Pass, Crossroads, Victor Wooten, Stanley Jordan, Buckethead, Portishead, Massive Attack, David Coverdale, Glenn Hughes, Opeth, Lamb Of God, Frank Zappa, The Ark, Juliette And The Licks, No Doubt, Little Richard, Garnet Mimms, Killswitch Engage, Lenny Kravitz, Bob Marley And The Wailers, Lost Prophets, Mr Bungle, Mike Patton, Korn, Kasabian, Madness, Neil Young, Radiohead, Quiet Riot, Malmsteen, Tony McAlpine, Mr Big, Billy Sheehan, Ted Nugent, Eric Johnson, Eric Sardinas, The Verve, Yes, Rick Wakeman, Slade, Tenacious D, Sting, The Hives, The Answer, Wolfmother, Roadstar, Glyder, UXL, WASP, The Jam, Muddy Waters, TOTO, etc
hahah^
i knew someone was typing something really long like that
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
Quote by danzig-_-
hahah^
i knew someone was typing something really long like that

Good job i copied it then!