Looking for a new guitar and i came across these that i like. By the way i'm coming from onxy platinum warlock and like to play mostly classic rock, like ACDC Guns n roses metallica and some nu metal stuff.

1) Agile AL-3000 Slim Profile Neck Black

2)Algile-2800 silverburst

3)Algile Al-2500 3 humbuckers

Are these as just as good as the epiphone les paul custom/black beauty or should i save up more money to get the epiphone? Also should i save up for a new amp like a peavy valveking b/c right now im playing with a 30w kustom amp which is ok but u know...? Thanks
Last edited by zman258 at Jul 30, 2006,
Edit: Ok well The silver burst Has ceramic Pickups, There more suited for metal, Songs with allot of gain, your best bet I would say would be the first one with the Tapered neck,

now about the one with 3 pickups, I don't know about that agile but I've played both epiphone les pauls and SGs with 3 pickups and they don't make that much of a difference, and the middle pickup is right were you pick so it takes some getting used to,

All in all I would say the black with the neck taper, It seems like its good for classic rock and the kinda stuff you play,
Last edited by Spade1 at Jul 30, 2006,
Choice 1 is the same one I ordered.
My gear:

MIJ Squier Stratocaster

Washburn WR150 Quilted Top

Oscar Schmidt Semi-hollow Delta King

Epiphone Hummingbird

Amps: Fender Eighty-Five