Yeah so, she'll probably get cross with me if she sees this on here but whatever.

Check out my friend Crissi's acoustic music.

http://www.myspace.com/saveseptember

She has quite a nice local reputation (doesn't really play shows much anymore but she wins pretty much every talent show at school so whatevah).

Please check it outttt.
Ah, I remember her from your myspace jeff.

I gave her a listen about 3 weeks back.

She's really good.

Save the save september thread!

ps - she's good, but I don't see you posting threads about some of your other friends *coughmecough*
Quote by noxiosimitator
I play guitar long then half the people here .. and I suck double as much

EDIT: on the guitar
EDIT EDIT: in playing with my guitar
EDIT EDIT EDIT: I give up
shes hot!

why doesnt she play shows anymore?
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
^^ Man, and there we were lying through our teeth pretending we thought she had some talent, and didn't just like her because she was attractive...

Quote by kryptonite22
^^ Man, and there we were lying through our teeth pretending we thought she had some talent, and didn't just like her because she was attractive...

Quote by kryptonite22

Huh? When I said she was good, I meant in bed.
Quote by noxiosimitator
I play guitar long then half the people here .. and I suck double as much

EDIT: on the guitar
EDIT EDIT: in playing with my guitar
EDIT EDIT EDIT: I give up
She doesn't play many shows anymore because I don't think she has much interest in it anymore/doesn't have time.
She can play a show in my pants.

Ohhh.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

We're kidding, God..

Oh, she has good influences listed btw.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Yeah, she does like a great deal of good bands, we're often throwing them back and forth at each other.
Yeah sorry Jeff. Looks like I started that. She is good though, her voice slightly resembles Alanis Morrisette in parts, anyone else hear that?
^^yes, but i find alanis morrisette's voice gets extremely irritating. it's only subtle though i guess.
Quote by Jaret Reddick
wake me up when september ends makes me cry evry time!

emos forever
:-(
Actually a few people compare her to Hayley from Paramore (during Hayley's less intense parts). It's actually quite uncanny if you think while listening to the both of them with intention to compare.

She isn't as "powerful" a singer as the Paramore chick is though.
She's really good.She opened at one of my shows earlier this month.Great fingerpicking and she has a good voice too.Thats not easy to find.I was looking at all the stickers on her guitar case.

I don't know if any of the songs were covers but I remember seeing that she has cd's for sale.
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
i don't htink she is that hot, pretty but good music
I got kicked off My University Server for a month for doing stuff i shouldn't be doing (my love for music out weighs my love for money). I won't be to active for a month.
I'm not much for acoustic but that's really great. Especially compared to some stuff you hear where I live.
women should stay in the kitchen

But seriously, shes good. I'm digging the fingerpicking, and her voice is amazing.
Veteran UGer. Suck it.
Last edited by CrashedTheShow3 at Feb 22, 2007,