Hope u guys enjoy it......!!!....felt liek recording this one...ahsa really cool vibe this song...so hopfulyl u guys like it....!!!.........one of my personal favs to play on acoustic gutiar...hahaha....!!!......PEAC EOUT

"I am the highway"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf0wZZlwQdk
very nice. you have a great voice. i agree with the dude above, its not that hard to play. but with your singing and playing, its beautiful. nice job man.
thanx alot guys...!!!...yup its a really easy one to play...gald u liked it...!!!...keep rockin....PEAC EOUT
It's good to hear that Austin's continuing to produce great muscial talent. I just moved to San Francisco from Round Rock myself.
You have a beautiful voice, and you're guitar playing is solid. I wish you had done a solo though. 9/10

EDIT: I just watched your Behind Blue Eyes cover as well. Was that a metronome in your ear? If so, who makes it?
Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen
Last edited by JMack at Jul 31, 2006,
Quote by JMack
It's good to hear that Austin's continuing to produce great muscial talent. I just moved to San Francisco from Round Rock myself.
You have a beautiful voice, and you're guitar playing is solid. I wish you had done a solo though. 9/10

EDIT: I just watched your Behind Blue Eyes cover as well. Was that a metronome in your ear? If so, who makes it?

hahahaha........no that was not a metronome...!!!...its a bluetooth wireless headset for my cellphone....i was ready to go to work...adn had it on....adn started recordign since I realized I had a few minutes before sowrk......i didnt realize I still had it on....adn didnt wanna do anotehr take ...!!!...so thats why its tehre.....hahaha.............glad u liekd the songs...!!...Keep rockin......PEAC EOUT