I ****ing love the Greeley Estates. They are so good live. Theyre almost better live than on their albums.
"This shit here's called Death"
"What the fuck? You mean I'm gonna hit this shit and die?"
"No Nigga! I said Deaf. You hit this and you aint gonna hear shit!"
I recently found out about them heard on fuse went home and got a few of their songs really good stuff
They are a post Hardcore/Screamo band. I dont see anywhere else they would go, why dont you tell me, because I mean, you own the word hardcore, right?

EDIT: and to the jackass above me, Have you ever heard of lets say Amebix? How about Savat Parad? or Sin Dios? How about DS-13? have you heard of MassKontroll?

I'm allowed to like them.
Last edited by JohnnyNapalm at Jul 30, 2006,
Quote by JohnnyNapalm
They are a post Hardcore/Screamo band. I dont see anywhere else they would go, why dont you tell me, because I mean, you own the word hardcore, right?

EDIT: and to the jackass above me, Have you ever heard of lets say Amebix? How about Savat Parad? or Sin Dios? How about DS-13? have you heard of MassKontroll?

I'm allowed to like them.

First, they are neither Hardcore or Screamo. They belong in the Pop-Punk/Emo forum along with other counterparts such as Aiden or Hawthorne Heights.

Second, I indeed have heard of 3 out of the 5 bands you listed. They are European and fit a genre called crust-punk or Anarcho-punk. Though I have to give you credit, not many people have such an affinity for the European scene so it is likely not many people will have any idea about the bands you listen to. But, you should never assume that because it makes you look like an idiot Regardless, Amebix, Sin Dios and DS-13 are interesting bands, though I don't particularly care for them.
DS-13 own. This band does not.
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
well its good you like amebix and ds13, but anyone who does like them should know that greeley estates is def. not a hardcore band. and i dont care for them really.
Quote by Disco Vietnam
First, they are neither Hardcore or Screamo. They belong in the Pop-Punk/Emo forum along with other counterparts such as Aiden or Hawthorne Heights.

Second, I indeed have heard of 3 out of the 5 bands you listed. They are European and fit a genre called crust-punk or Anarcho-punk. Though I have to give you credit, not many people have such an affinity for the European scene so it is likely not many people will have any idea about the bands you listen to. But, you should never assume that because it makes you look like an idiot Regardless, Amebix, Sin Dios and DS-13 are interesting bands, though I don't particularly care for them.

You know what?

You gained 10 cool points.

Even if I had a feeling you have heard of some.

But I dont see how they arent screamo. They sound exactly like the screamo bands accepted in here.
Quote by JohnnyNapalm
You know what?

You gained 10 cool points.

Even if I had a feeling you have heard of some.

But I dont see how they arent screamo. They sound exactly like the screamo bands accepted in here.

Hmm you're not talking about screamo, your talking about crap.
Screamo=good.
Greeley Estates and the like=suck.
I've been avoiding the **** that this band puts out ever since I heard them at Taste of Chaos.