I'm thinking about saving a couple of bucks for a least a couple months, and recording some demos for my band with a friend's little 4 input mixer. I heard you can go right from the output of the mixer to a computer... so can I buy a cable that connects my sound card input to the mixer output, or do I have to do something different?