Marshall 1960 AV vs Vader 4x12

Head is JCM2000 TSL100

Music is heavy. Hardcore. Metal.

Tuneing is drop Ab.

Whats better?
Vader? Vader's Cab is bigger, right? If not, the marshall will fit fine i guess...
Quote by drevil814
Be a man and tell her off. If that doesn't work, a roundhouse kick to the face will.

Quote by flesh fries
im not racist....ive got a color tv
Quote by jmac72187
Drop Ab? I would rather use my dick as a guitar string.

Next time stay the fuck out of my thread with shit like that.

Why do you say vader electrik?
Quote by TheFluffy
Next time stay the fuck out of my thread with shit like that.

Why do you say vader electrik?

Well for that kind of extreme metal, you can't go wrong. Its pretty much exactly what it's deisgned for, although it can also do a lot more than that.
Quote by electrik
Well for that kind of extreme metal, you can't go wrong. Its pretty much exactly what it's deisgned for, although it can also do a lot more than that.

Sounds good to me.

I wasnt exactly sure about the Ledgends compared to the V30s.

Anyone else have opinions, or expirence with eather of them?
With the Vader cab you can pick and choose what speakers to put in it so you can mix and match for the tones you want. Plus, they're very well made.

The new Avatar cabs are sweet too.
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.
Quote by Mudder
With the Vader cab you can pick and choose what speakers to put in it so you can mix and match for the tones you want. Plus, they're very well made.

The new Avatar cabs are sweet too.

Actually, I don't believe you can.
I don't believe you can, either.

But yeah, Vader's would suit metal better than Marshall's.
Quote by jmac72187
Drop Ab? I would rather use my dick as a guitar string.

I second that.

[edit] youve made over 14 threads in GG&A about cabs...you havnt figured it all out yet!?!?
Last edited by kurdtkobaign at Jul 31, 2006,
Quote by kurdtkobaign
I second that.

[edit] youve made over 14 threads in GG&A about cabs...you havnt figured it all out yet!?!?

Why you gotta be an ass?

And i only found 3 about the XXX cab replacement

Hopefully i can get that Vader ordered tomorrow.
You better, thats the last day to get the free shipping deal. I was gonna order a 2x12... But ****, I decided to save the money get a Mark IV instead.
Quote by electrik
You better, thats the last day to get the free shipping deal. I was gonna order a 2x12... But ****, I decided to save the money get a Mark IV instead.

Yeah, if for some reason i dont get it ordered by tomorrow, i think im going to go for a mesa oversized or a 1960av. I cant afford it with the extra 100 bucks for shipping

EDIT: It says "
Order before July 31st and recieve FREE* shipping!!!
*In the USA only. " Does anyone know if i order on july 31st ill still get the free shipping??
Last edited by TheFluffy at Jul 31, 2006,
Quote by TheFluffy
Yeah, if for some reason i dont get it ordered by tomorrow, i think im going to go for a mesa oversized or a 1960av. I cant afford it with the extra 100 bucks for shipping

EDIT: It says "
Order before July 31st and recieve FREE* shipping!!!
*In the USA only. " Does anyone know if i order on july 31st ill still get the free shipping??

It should count even on the 31st. If they want to be technical about it then they could end it lat night at midnight but it should work.

If it doesn't are you going to make another thread? "Mesa vs Marshall: Which cab should I get for metal?"
get a bass cab if ure tuning that low. bass cabs look awesome so ure half stack will give u some stage presence whilst your playing what essentially is more of a bass than a guitar. different strokes for different folks i guess, but hey my suggestion about bass cabs isn't totally out of line is it? it could work.
ya but Vader is what he is looking for its made for those low tunnings
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
Quote by suicidalmoose
get a bass cab if ure tuning that low. bass cabs look awesome so ure half stack will give u some stage presence whilst your playing what essentially is more of a bass than a guitar. different strokes for different folks i guess, but hey my suggestion about bass cabs isn't totally out of line is it? it could work.

Uhhh...No.
Vader cabs are great. But if you don't order in time, I'd suggest going for a Genz-Benz G-Flex cab. They would be better for heavy tones than the Marshall 1960 cabs would.
#4 member of UG's gain \/\/hores-pm gpderek09 to join