Im not sure what type of amp would be good for me, i dont care about price as i probably wont get a new one for awhile anyway, id like to have something ot try out and plan to get later..... but all i have right now is an an EXL16R or at least thats what it says on it....

as for what i like

Band Name (Songs) [other]

Greenday (2000 Light Years Away, Burnout, Blood Sex and Booze, Castaway, and F.O.D. are my favorites)

999 (High Energy Plan) [Dont like the singing, but I like the Guitar..]

Rancid (Detroit, Fall Back Down)

The Ad(d)icts (Chinese Takeaway) [not the best lyrics lol, but again like the guitar]

Chelsea (No Flowers)

Buzzcocks (Friends)

Oh and if you havent heard alot of these songs you can download them off seekasong.com (and yes its free.)[the F.O.D. off seekasong.com is paired with a eye of the tiger...f.o.d. comes after it] just Search for the band name or song name...

Edit: Oh and thank you in adavance if im not here by the time you post..
Caution:
May cause death if user is an idiot.
Last edited by Good Riddance at Jul 30, 2006,
Whats your price range. My Classic 50 is for sale and could cover all of those tones. Lemme know if you wnat it.
^though i appreciate it, i said i dont plan on getting one yet. i just want to see what people think might be good for what i like, so i could try it in a store.
Caution:
Alright man, whats your price range and do you want new or used?
New would probably be better, but I wouldnt mind buying used....but im not concerend with price, as i said, im just wanting to try some as of now. so i cna decide what i want to save for.
Caution: