Ok, if you we're on a low budget and had to choose between Behringer or Danelectro FX pedals, which would it be? Budget is under $25 for the pedal (Gotta have some cash left over to pay for a powersupply, so you dont have to change batteries all the time)

Lets say this.

Which would you get?

Danelectro D-1 Fab Distortion OR Behringer UD100 Ultra Distortion OR Behringer DM100 Distortion Modeler

Danelectro D-3 FAB Metal OR Behringer UM100 Ultra Metal

Danelectro D-2 Fab Overdrive OR Behringer TO100 Tube Overdrive Pedal OR Behringer Vintage Tube Overdrive TO800

Behringer DD100 Digital Delay (This is the cheapest Delay i could find) Is this any good? I couldnt find any reviews on it.

Well, please leave your opinion. I need help cause i am getting some cheap effects pedals cause im just starting out on making my own music for small gigs at the festivals in my small town.

thanks much,

---Duncan
Gibson Explorer 1976 Reissue
Epiphone Special 2 (Stock Humbuckers)

Behringer V-Tone GM110 (Practice)
DigiTech RP80
Crate GT212 120w 2x12" Speaker Amp. (Stage/Gig)

I use ERNIE BALL strings!!!
Danelectro pedals are surprisingly decent for the amount that you shell out for them.

The Danelectro FAB Metal has way too much gain though.

Try out either the Distortion or Overdrive pedals and go with the one you like better. Just take it easy on the pedals.. as they're quite fragile.
My gear:

MIJ Squier Stratocaster

Washburn WR150 Quilted Top

Oscar Schmidt Semi-hollow Delta King

Epiphone Hummingbird

Amps: Fender Eighty-Five
i use the metal and the chorus fab petals i love each of em
but yeah, the metal has alot of gain, so you can't do much w/ it
lawlkyle
I don't know first hand, but I've done some research on harmony central, and I've heard the Behringers are pretty darn close to the brand-name equivilant. And even though they are both plasitc, the Behringers just look more sturdy to me for some reason.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
hm..............

Ok, sounds like i should get the FAB Overdrive, and maybe a Behringer UM100 Ultra Metal.
Gibson Explorer 1976 Reissue
Epiphone Special 2 (Stock Humbuckers)

Behringer V-Tone GM110 (Practice)
DigiTech RP80
Crate GT212 120w 2x12" Speaker Amp. (Stage/Gig)

I use ERNIE BALL strings!!!
Wow i kinda respect u heaps for being so patient with cheap equipment, shows that u dun need expensive **** to enjoy guitar.
dont get the fab metal. i have it and its not really metal, its like a thrash metal sound and it could break because its made of plastic
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

..Oh yeah.. and as for the delay, Danelectro makes a pretty good delay pedal too. I think it's available on http://www.musiciansfriend.com

Check it out!
My gear:

MIJ Squier Stratocaster

Washburn WR150 Quilted Top

Oscar Schmidt Semi-hollow Delta King

Epiphone Hummingbird

Amps: Fender Eighty-Five
I have the Behringer OD100(Overdrive Distortion) and love it. However this is my first Overdrive or distortion pedal so it could be pretty ****e, ill have to try a proper one! I also have the Acoustic AM100 and Octaver pedal but arent mad on either
Quote by Rabid--Mutt91
Ok, if you we're on a low budget and had to choose between

Danelectro D-2 Fab Overdrive OR Behringer TO100 Tube Overdrive Pedal

Well, please leave your opinion. I need help cause i am getting some cheap effects pedals cause im just starting out on making my own music for small gigs at the festivals in my small town.

thanks much,

---Duncan

I have tried these (Danelectro D-2 Fab Overdrive OR Behringer TO100 Tube Overdrive Pedal) i would suggest the behringer.
The only thing I can say is that the Fab Metal is absolutely shit. DO NOT buy it under any circumstances, ever.
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat,
Epiphone Les Paul ES,
Line6 Flextone III,
Laney VC15,
Some pedals,
Some recording gear.
All I can say is all the cool people use Behringer!!!
Ben Pazolli
-----------------------
Epiphone Dot Studio
VOX Valvetronix VD-30AD
VOX V847 WAH-WAH Pedal
Boss Loop Station RC-2
-----------------------
"The nicest guy you'll ever f............ind"
The FAB pedals are pretty great for the price. I used mine untill I got my muff. Did everything great, its a bit bassier sounding than the muff and not as much gain but it's a great pedal for the price.
iv got the behringer to800 overdrive and it seems pretty good, i heard a sample of someone playing this and the tubescreamer and they sounded pretty close, the tubescreamer did sound slightly better but not alot, seems sturdy enough to me aswell, unless you jump on the pedals they should be strong enough
i'd be interested to hear impressions of the behringer delay, and their tuner, i'm skint and want a delay and pedal tuner, i was looking at the behringers
I have the DD100 delay (amongst my other delays). I love it, however, I keep to set to the hold setting with feedback set to the max. That way if I just tap it, I get really short infinite repeats...sounds like a CD skipping, or if I hold it longer, get the same CD skipping sound, its just 1-3 seconds of playing. It can do A LOT more than that though. You can tinker with all the settings, and I'm sure you'll find something you'll like. I mean its only 30 bucks (Canadian for me), so what the hell? It is made of plastic however, so don't stomp it into the ground or the little circular parts that hold on the cover will snap (I've done this twice, I just keep gluing it back on, it holds perfectly until I get carried away and stomp it again.) but as long as you are gentle you shouldn't have a problem with it. They have two new delays though, the DD400 and the DD600. I'm buying two DD600's...they are pretty close, if not the same as the BOSS DD-6 in terms of settings and such. I'll let you know how those are when I pick them up.
I have the Fab Metal and i only recommend for beginners who need more gain to play metal and only rhythm, because is too harsh, digital and nassal to play lead (unless you want to emulate a cheap keyboard).
Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks

MY VIDEOS
god no behringer
danelectro fab no

look at ehx nano range