well i wanted to know if any body has bought from www.rondomusic.net and if they bought the cream guitar the 79.99 dollar one and how was your expireance with rondomusic well my dad wanted to buy me a cheap guitar thanks for the help
well i havent bought one personally but ive heard they are great guitars for their price...
Caution:
May cause death if user is an idiot.
Well, just so you know: an 80 dollar guitar probably isn't gonna do too much for you. You might think about saving your own money, and paying half for a better guitar.

edit: There has to be a reason why those guitars are so cheap. They're either really bad quality, or they're made in mass numbers in some sweat shop in the middle of Indonesia.
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

Well it seems like youll get what you pay for...Id try ebay that way youd get a better guitar for the money...and if not Id still look into like a squier strat or something...
Quote by flyingjew34
edit: There has to be a reason why those guitars are so cheap. They're either really bad quality, or they're made in mass numbers in some sweat shop in the middle of Indonesia.

They're sold direct to the customer, and they spend no money on advertising. the guitars are quite good for the money.
Quote by flyingjew34
Well, just so you know: an 80 dollar guitar probably isn't gonna do too much for you. You might think about saving your own money, and paying half for a better guitar.

But only the first reason you cite is reason to not buy, so let the buyer be sure he is not buying junk. You really get only what you pay for, and often less.
Quote by Zofar
They're sold direct to the customer, and they spend no money on advertising. the guitars are quite good for the money.

As well they don't need to pay for artist endorsements and many of their designs are based on existing guitars. That would save the company alota bucks.
malmsteen on jerry c "you are a rising force"