they are releasing another album called katorz and they used the riff piggy recorded like 2 nights before he died

I ain't sure about me fav song tho Ravenous Medicine maybe?

edit: you can listen to the new album here
Without a good harmonic knowledge, one cannot expect to become a great jazz soloist ~ Horace Silver

Quote by dietermoreno
Is it possible for 6 string guitar to tune lower than drop C and scales still work?
Last edited by marc137 at Jul 31, 2006,
Ravenous Medicine is probably my favorite, the stuff off their first album though is the best like Iron Gang or Ice Warrior
Voivod are terrible.
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
Yea I really could never stand them either. They're unique but that's about it.
Metal Matt reserves the right to be a hypocrite whenever he damn well pleases
I've listened to their stuff up to Nothingface, love that album and Dimension Hatröss. I'm not too thrilled about the first three albums though, especially Rrröööaaarrr... man, that album sucks.
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?
Voivod is amazing. Killing Technology, Dimension Hatross and Nothingface are brilliant albums. The new stuff isn't bad, either, especially Katorz, it was a huge surprise.
Last edited by Inimical at Oct 18, 2009,
Quote by the_jackyl
I didn't think Rrröööaaarrr was too bad. It's very raw. DH and NF are definitely the best ones though.

I thought it was a step down from War and Pain. A bit too raw and messy for me.
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?
Alright, so I got a call 6 minutes ago. My buddy wants to go see Voivod tonight. Now me being a Montrealer, and a thrash enthusiast you think I would be all over Voivod right? Nope, never heard them before. Recommend me some of their better well known songs so I don't look like an idiot?
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb
I think it's a type of fish.

PM me for GP5