i posted this in the Gear thread but i didnt get any replies, so whats a good and relativley cheap 1/4" adapter for the computer, something that lets me hook my guitar to my computer and record with, something that preferably has USB connectivity, and give me a link to where i can get it if you can
Go get your shovel.
Last edited by SynGates7X at Jul 30, 2006,
You mean 1/8th adaptor? You wanna go from the 1/4 line outs into the 1/8 line in on your comp.
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator