i am looking for an amp with great tone, on board reverb, and at least 2 channels.
i have a spider II 112 right now and i am very dissappointed.
i didnt know enough when i bought it.
my budget is max: 750$, or around there.

can anyone please help me out.
i have been scouting myself but i just want some suggestions, thanks
What style of music?
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
i play anything from classic rock to ambient and progressive with intense parts.
anyone heard of explosions in the sky?
they are one of my main influences.
so i need a nice warm clean tone, and decent distortion i guess, if not i will buy a pedal.
Sounds like something like a Fender Tube combo or maybe a Vox AC30 would be good for you. Ya, check out Vox AC30's and then maybe an OD pedal with it like a tubescreamer or a Boss SD-1.
The Fender Hot Rod Deville 410 is a good choice. Great clean tone and really cranks with a tube screamer in front of it. About $799.00
thanks guys,
but jmac... there are some AC series amps (including a AC30) at a local store in my city..... do they only have one channel?
traynor blue easily. fender cleans, marshall distortion

yeah the AC30s only have one channel
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe/Blues Deluxe for great cleans and overdrive.
Gear
MIM Stratocaster w/ Vintage Noiseless Pickups
VOX Valvetronix AD15
BOSS Blues Driver
VOX V847 Wah
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
im going to look into it.
i have researched it a little... and it looks great.
thanks a lot man.
^lol

AC30s are 2 channel amps, and damn good ones.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Ya, the AC30CC's have a blend thing too. You can blend the tones of each of the channelse together. I think that it is the CC's but I am not positive.
^Yup its them.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
yeah you're right, the channels just are not footswitchable.
i play in a band and we sometimes play shows and i think i would need something footswitchable.
I'm going to 2nd the Traynor. I have a YCV50 Blue and I love it. The cleans are very warm and mellow. I actually have played a few songs by Explosions in the Sky before and they sounded quite good through the amps clean channel. The lead channel has a nice crunch without the gain boost on, although it's a little thin (which is great for stuff like Led Zeppelin). With the gain boost on the sound is huge, and very dark sounding (think around the lines of Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd only with more distortion). The reverb (dual-spring accutronix tank) is great, and sounds phenominal. The master volume is very handy as well. It comes with a footswitch that lets you control channel switching and the gain boost. The amp also has a brightness switch that boosts the high signals on the clean channel to make the tone sparkle. You'll love tha feature, especially for the stuff you want to play.
#4 member of UG's gain \/\/hores-pm gpderek09 to join
thanks so much nic, great suggestion and reply to some of the stuff i mentioned.
thanks again.